☆ 14. Chapter 13Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

13 Liu Shulin's eyes were too obvious when he looked at the fool, Zheng Li coughed, and couldn't help but help Gu Jiajia explain.

"Jiajia she, she is also an orphan of martyrs.

"She mainly wants to help Zhang Xiaohu. This kid is honest, she gave all the money given to her by the teacher to you, the third brother.
As soon as
Zheng Li said this, Liu Shulin understood everything.

It turned out to be sympathy, and Gu Jiajia was moved by compassion.

"This, Comrade Gu, I understand if you want to help Xiaohu, but you gave me all the money, what should you do?

Gu Jiajia knew that she was impulsive before Zheng Li opened her mouth.

Gu Jiajia has just crossed over, and she has been at the Gu family a few days ago, and she is not short of money. Her concept of consumption has not changed for a while.

She should have given this hundred yuan in private.

Looking at the fiery gaze of everyone staring at her, Gu Jiajia felt that her future days in Fuxi Village might be more exciting than she imagined.

But all the money has been given, and it is even more difficult for her to get it back.

"Captain Liu, don't worry. I brought enough food to live on for a month. By next month, I'll be able to earn enough to support myself.

Gu Jiajia said with confidence.

The willow grove listened as if he had heard the Arabian Nights.

Just a young lady like Gu Jiajia who lives in a house and chooses and chooses, she still wants to use the centimeters she earns to support herself? It's a dream.

But if it's such a shocking thing, Willow Forest doesn't say it now.

This kind of hot-blooded willow forest has seen a lot, this kind of person generally doesn't need to be said by others, let them work in the field for half a day, knowing the hard work of earning centimeters, they have no unrealistic illusions.

Now, he still leads Gu Jiajia to Zhang Daniu's house.

gave the key to Lao Zhang's house to Gu Jiajia, and Liu Shulin pointed to the things in the house and said to Gu Jiajia: "You can use the things here as you like." The valuable things in the family were taken away by the daughter-in-law of the big cow. The rest, you can do whatever you want.

"If you don't like it, you don't want it. I'm looking for someone to clean up. There is also a door lock, I don't know if there is a spare key, if you feel unreliable, you can change the lock yourself.

Gu Jiajia nodded when she heard this, indicating that she understood.

"Thank you, Captain Liu, you can find someone to clean up the things at home, I don't even need it. "

Zhang Daniu's things, not to mention that the rest are all tattered and worthless things, they are newly bought, and Gu Jiajia doesn't want to use them.

It's okay to say that she is hypocritical, or to say that she is clean, anyway, Gu Jiajia only uses her own things, and she doesn't want anyone else to use them.

Gu Jiajia's reaction was expected by Liu Shulin, he nodded indifferently, and ordered a few young people with clean hands and feet and quick work to come in and clean up the house on the spot.