26-35

☆ 27. Chapter 26
Font Record
Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

26 Zheng Li also wanted to go back to Fuxi Village to see Gu Jiajia, but he had to keep an eye on Han San's affairs. So he could only buy some nutritional products for Gu Jiajia and ask Lu Heng to help him bring his concern.

Gu Jiajia's matter made Zheng Li ruthless, vowing to dig out all the immoral things that Han San had done before, so that Han San could be brought to justice. Han San is a scum who must be severely punished by law.

The joint confession of the villagers that Lu Heng brought to Zheng Li was very useful, and after following these little things and clues, Zheng Li believed that Han San would definitely not be able to run away in the end.

After Lu Heng said goodbye to Zheng Li, he was anxious, pulled a cart of things, and walked towards Fuxi Village.

If it weren't for the fact that there were a lot of valuable things in the car and he was afraid of losing them, Lu Heng wanted the uncle who was driving the car to help him send his things to Fuxi Village, and then he would run back to the village first.

Lu Heng was shopping in the county seat, and the time he was delayed was a little too much. So much so that he missed the tractor back to the village.

The carriage was not as fast as the tractor, and Lu Heng's things were so many and scattered that he was afraid of turning things upside down, and he couldn't go fast. So by the time Lu Heng sat in the carriage, squeaked, and returned to Fuxi Village, it was already getting dark.

Far away, Lu Heng saw that the sunset reflected the entire Fuxi Village. The bodies of the workers and villagers of Fuxi Village seem to be covered with a warm soft light, and they don't look so shabby.

The big sun is no longer as dazzling and hot as in the daytime, and now it is like a big salted egg yolk dripping with oil, hanging lazily on the edge of the sky, blending with the dark earth.

The sun is setting, very warm and beautiful.

The curling smoke rising from the village added a bit of fireworks to this beauty. Quiet and leisurely, Lu Heng, who was eager to return home, unconsciously brought a little smile on his face.

At this time, Gu Jiajia should be ready for dinner, right? Lu Heng thought worriedly.

I don't know if Gu Jiajia is doing well today? Lu Heng held on, and he mortgaged the wheelchair he rented with his military ID, thinking to himself.

I wonder if Gu Jiajia will be happy when she sees this wheelchair?

There are a lot of things today, Lu Heng couldn't find a car with a faster return trip, he came back so late, I don't know if Gu Jiajia will be afraid?

He just said that he would take good care of Gu Jiajia during the day, but as soon as he turned his head, he ran away without seeing a figure for a day, and he didn't know if Gu Jiajia would be angry with him?

Gu Jiajia is so delicate, she is helpless here, and she has just been frightened, Lu Heng left her alone in the village for a day when she was helpless, and I don't know if she can adapt?

Fortunately, Lu Heng will finally return to the village soon.

And he also called Gu Jiang and told Gu Jiang about Gu Jiajia's situation. When Gu Jiang finds someone to take care of Gu Jiajia, Lu Heng can also return to the army with peace of mind.

Lu Heng's heart is like an arrow.

Gu Jiajia, who was worried about by Lu Heng, was staring at Zhang Daniu's daughter-in-law Xiang Hongmei for the sake of the house, waiting for the willow forest to call the shots for them.