☆ 19. Chapter 18
Font Record
Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

18The quiet night came, and Fuki Village, which had been noisy for a day, gradually quieted down.

The night sky was completely obscured by a dark curtain, except for the moon hanging high and the stars twinkling from time to time.

Night is the best protective color for some people. The small courtyard where Gu Jiajia lived was also compassionately embraced by the night.

Zhang Daniu's house, because it is a new house, a newly divided homestead, not an old house, so it is located on the edge of Fuxi Village.

Very conspicuous and easy to find.

Since Zhang Daniu's death, no one has cared about it here. It wasn't until Gu Jiajia came that it became popular again.

At this time, in this usually inconspicuous small place, there are three strange men lying on the wall lively, staring greedily at the dark room.

"Boss, are we really going to find Gu Zhiqing? It

was Wang Wu who spoke, and he now regretted mentioning Gu Jiajia to Han San. He really owes his mouth too much, why is he full of food, and he has nothing to do with Gu Jiajia's stab and provoke Han San?

Han San is the famous leader of Laizi in Fuxi Village, isn't he unaware? Over the years, the police have no way to take Han San, why should he provoke him?

Wang Wu cautiously looked at Han San's face, looking at Han San flatteringly and humbly, hoping that he would dispel the idea of going to Gu Jiajia in the middle of the night.

"Boss, this Gu Zhiqing's background is not ordinary, let's not mess with her, let's go home quickly."

"Boss, Widow Chen at the head of the village is still waiting for you. In this breezy and cold night, how can there be a gentle country where Widow Chen is? If

Han San hadn't seen Gu Jiajia's beautiful face during the day, he might have been persuaded by Wang Wu now, so he took away his lust and went to Widow Chen to vent his anger.

But during the day, in order to show off that he had seen a beauty like Gu Jiajia, Wang Wu ridiculed Han San for not seeing the world, and deliberately took him to squat to guard Gu Jiajia, so that he could see the beautiful and glowing Gu Jiajia.

The moment he saw Gu Jiajia, Han San was directly stunned. Such a stunning beauty, since he was fortunate enough to meet her, how could he let go of the opportunity to kiss Fang Ze?

Han San glanced at Wang Wu lightly and did not speak.

For the sake of his merit in offering beauties, Han San will allow him to contradict him, otherwise with his cringe, Han San will beat him first.

Han San didn't speak, and Wang Xiaoliu, the younger brother of his number one dog-legged son Wang Wu, figured out what the eldest brother meant, tilted his neck, and said for Han San:

"What back?"

"Widow Chen's 10,000-person ride, how can she compare with Gu Damei? Only a yellow flower girl like Gu Jiajia is worthy of the heroic appearance of our boss.

"Wang Xiaowu, you just don't have the guts, so you will always be so unproductive.

Wang Wu was speechless by Wang Xiaoliu, and he was really angry in his heart.

If it weren't for Wang Xiaoliu's mallet, who chased Han San every day and offered Han San as an ancestor, he would have no confidence in his heart and wanted to kill Han San's sharp spirit. How could he be involved with Han San now?