☆ 26. Chapter 25
Font Record
Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

25 ended the embarrassing early morning moment, Gu Jiajia, the wounded man, took medicine, was dazed, and lay on the bed to fall asleep, while Lu Heng worked hard to help her clean the house and make breakfast.

When Lu Heng cleaned up the yard of Zhang Daniu's house, it was neat and tidy, and Fuxi Village, which had been quiet all night, gradually regained its vitality.

Smoke rises from every house, and the sound of birds, insects, and people's shouts come and go, making the whole Fuxi Village instantly lively.

Seeing that the time was not early, Lu Heng put down the broom, washed his face and went into the house to wake up Gu Jiajia. Grab Gu Jiajia's pile of cosmetics and prepare to go out.

"I've made breakfast and put it on the bedside table, you remember to eat it. I'll go to Captain Liu's house in a while and ask him to find someone to accompany you, I'm going out to buy something today, and I'll probably be back in the evening." Afraid

that Gu Jiajia would not feel at ease after he left, Lu Heng explained a lot of words.

Gu Jiajia's brain, which was not very sober, began to be sleepy again.

After Lu Heng finished explaining and left Zhang's house, Gu Jiajia realized that Lu Heng took her cosmetics and said that he would help her sell them.

Gu Jiajia, who was startled, instantly sobered up.

Ahh......hhh Lu Heng, that straight man of steel, do you know how to use those things? He dares to take it out and sell it?

asked Lu Heng to help her sell cosmetics, just because Gu Jiajia looked at Lu Heng and looked better than the modern stars she knew, so she said casually. Gu Jiajia didn't, and asked Lu Heng to really go into battle to help her sell.

Isn't it amusing to let a ruthless man who plays with a gun sell cosmetics?

Gu Jiajia wanted to call Lu Heng back and make his words clear. However, Lu Heng's long legs walked too fast, Gu Jiajia was confused for a while, he had already left the gate of the Zhang family, and he didn't know where he was going.

Gu Jiajia: ...... That's a lot of legs!

Fortunately, Lu Heng should come back in a while. Otherwise, Gu Jiajia was really afraid that Lu Heng would be stupid, so she really helped her sell cosmetics.

The picture was so beautiful, Gu Jiajia couldn't imagine it.

With something in her heart, Gu Jiajia leaned on the bedside and ate absentmindedly. After taking a bite of food, Gu Jiajia glanced up at the gate to see if Lu Heng had returned.

When Gu Jiajia didn't know how many times she looked at the door, the door of Lao Zhang's house was finally pushed open from the outside.

The person who came was Liu Ling and Liu Ling's second sister-in-law, Sun Hao. Yesterday, Gu Jiajia met when she was having dinner at Liu Shulin's house.

Sun Hao is a sturdy woman with a slightly dark face, small eyes, a round face and round ears. Sun Haochang is not particularly good-looking, but he is very capable. Among middle-aged women, Sun Hao is the most capable of the wave. In Fuxi Village, Sun Hao gets full centimeters every year, and he is more capable than Liu Ling's second brother.

If it weren't for Gu Jiajia's matter, Liu Shulin would not be happy, and asked Sun Hao to take care of Gu Jiajia by name, Sun Hao would definitely go to work at this time and earn a centimeter.