Part 8 / S2

~ Yn's Pov
As I wiped the tear that fell off my left eye , I tried to fall asleep but I failed miserably.
Yet I still decided to keep quiet and not move so no one would catch the weak side of me.
However the luck was not on my side.
I felt someone pulling my head closer to them , I opened my eyes as I felt their hard chest , the embrace was familiar.
"It's okay" A deep voice said in a soft tone.

Once I realised whose embrace I was in based of their voice , I couldn't help but tear up even more.
"Why~" I said inbetween my tears hitting his chest lightly as he just let me be.
He ran his hand through my soft hair trying his best to calm me down but I couldn't , my heart was still burning really badly.
Like how could my mother just try to snatch my dream away ?
"I am sorry..." I heard him whisper apologise to me in an apologetic tone , why was he apologising?

~ Ni-Ki's PoV
"Why are you apologising?" She asked as she finally lifted her head , her tears slowly stopped leaving her eyes extremely red and swollen.
Seeing her in this state made my heart break into a millions of pieces , it feels like I am the cause of it or maybe I really am.
"I am sorry for hurting you..." I said not knowing how to face her after the way I ignored her.
"Y-you are not the one h-hurting me~" She stuttered still not letting go of my embrace.
"Stop lying. I know it's me," I said, aware that she was denying it only to spare my feelings.
But I had hurt her long before she ever could hurt me.
"I am not~" she said in a low voice , burying her head back into my chest, finding comfort in my embrace.

If it's not me who is hurting then who is it...
"Say the truth Yn , If it's not me , who is hurting you??" I asked in a low but demanding voice but there was no reply coming from her.
I lightly lifted her head up only to see her sleeping already.
I sighed and let her head rest on my shoulder as she slept.
The members looked at me with a curious yet worried look.
"Don't worry" I whispered not knowing what to tell them about the situation.

~ End of Ni-ki's PoV

About 20 Minutes later you all arrived at the hybe building.
The driver drove behind the tall structure of hybe entering the parking lot underneath the building.
You were still asleep so the boys were not sure if they should wake you up or not.
"What should we do...?" Jake asked looking at Ni-ki.
Ni-ki leaned closer to your face and pecked on your forehead before whispering "Wake up" in a soft tone.
You groaned a little since you were still half asleep , you opened your left eye to check what was going on.
"Are we already there??" You asked opening both your eyes as you realised that the car wasn't moving anymore.
"Yeah , now let's go" Ni-ki answered taking your hand on his.
The driver opened the door for you letting you exit while the other boys followed.

By using your muscles to walk , you were feeling more awake by every few seconds.
And once you were completely awake , you let go of Ni-Ki's hand and turned towards Jungwon.

"Thank you for your help, Jungwon-shi. I must excuse myself for now," you said hurriedly, before quickly dashing towards the exit of the parking lot, being aware that you were running late for your practice.
Your sudden actions made Ni-ki confused but he didn't question you anything because he didn't want to pressure you even more with questions.
However for you , you arrived at the lobby and ran to get the elevator but again , the luck was not on our side.
"Damm it" You mumbled when the doors to the elevator closed.
You decided to run up the stairs because the elevator wasn't gonna be arriving back soon.
~ To be continued