Part 9 / S2

"Shit I am gonna be so late" You mumbled running up the stairs as fast as you could.
The moment you reached the 4th floor , you quickly headed to the end of the hallway where the recording room was located at.

You finally stopped running and opened the door with a nervous smile.
"Sorry for being late!" You bowed to your instructor while apologising.
"It's okay , stop worrying" The Vocal instructor said in a calm tone as he started to prepare for the vocal training session.

"So , you wanted to train your vocals for your other song 'Starlit Night' Right ?" He asked to make sure he prepared for the correct song.
"Yeah yeah , it's that one" You answered as you started putting the headphones on.

"Alright , shall we begin then?" He questioned whether you were ready or not.
"Yup , I am ready!" You signalled him to start.
Then just a few seconds later , you heard the instrumental version of your song playing through your headphones while you held the lyrics paper on your left hand.

Then you started to sing the lyrics in synchronicity with the instruments.

"Try to sing less deeper" The instructor spoke suggesting something after you finished singing the first part of the song.
You nodded your head and tried again.
You lowered the tone of your voice so that it was not too deep.

"Alright that's much better ! Continue like that" The instructor smiled as he spoke which made you feel proud of the way you sang.

The next 30 minutes , you spend it while training your vocals for the official recording day of your song.
And now you were done with your training so you were technically free to go home.

You greeted bye to your teacher and left the recording studio.
While you were walking through the hallway , you heard a beautiful song from one of the dance studios.

"i bam kkeutkkaji crazy over you , you , baby" you heard one of the most angelic voices but this one sounded familiar.
"Wait isn't that Lee Heeseung ?" You questioned yourself looking at the room name tag which was not 'E.N1' instead it was just blank.
Your attention quickly turned back to the music when it stopped playing.

"It must be because theirs is being cleaned" you thought and just let the random mystery be.
After that , you continued to walk away from the hallway.
You slowly walked up the stairs again but this time to the 7th floor because you just had the motivation to dance and your dance studio was located at that floor.

When you reached the studio , none of your members were there as they now had free time for the day.
You dropped your bag at the corner of the room and decided to go Live because you wanted to know if your fans wanted you to dance to a specific dance choreography.
You opened your phone and went to the Weverse app before starting a Live.

The moment you started the live , thousands of people joined it in a mere second.

"Good evening everyone!" You greeted your audience while adjusting your phone to the wall so that it wouldn't fall.
"I'm currently at the dance studio and..." You stopped in the middle of your sentence because you had randomly forgotten what you wanted to say.
"Oh yeah ! I was actually wondering if you have any dance recommendations for me?" You posed a question for the people watching your live and they immediately responded which shocked you a bit.
"Woah yall type so fast" you chuckled noticing how many people were typing almost every 2 seconds.
"Drama by Aespa?" You started to read the recommendations and this one caught your attention.
"Alright" You accepted the challenge and stood up to get the iPad from your bag.
After you got the iPad , you returned back to where you were standing at and searched the song's Choreography on YouTube.

"That does not look that hard" You said standing up while leaving the iPad on the floor with the video still playing.
You quickly started to do the exact same dance moves and surprisingly your moves were exactly on the beat.
3 minutes later , the song ended along with you ending it with you slaying the dance choreography on the first try.
You sat back on the floor picking your iPad up to read the Weverse comments so you opened the Weverse app on your iPad aswell.

"Literally the Dance machine" Was the first comment you read about your dance cover.
You chuckled at the random yet powerful title given to you.
You continued to scroll through the comments until you found another comment asking you to do a dance cover.
"Do the Enhypen GDA dance break please!!!" - @ENHA_AURA had commented on the live catching your eyes.
"An Enhypen dance break ??? Oh lord , we know that's gonna be not easy" You said knowing Damm well that their dance break choreographies were never easy.
"But the challenge has been accepted" You said with a wink and left the studio leaving your fans staring at the empty room while you headed to somewhere.

~ To be continued