Part 7 / S2

You made your way to the parking lot by taking the elevator.
There was no one else other than you.
Then you saw a black van stop right in front of you.
"Oh ? So fast" You felt a bit shocked by how fast it had arrived but you couldn't expect more since it was a car anyway.

Someone rolled the window down from the backseats.
"Get in Yn" Jungwon said after opening the window as the driver exited the car to open the door for you.
"Thanks Jungwon-shi" You smiled grateful to his help as you headed to the door of the Suv.

You entered the car and there you saw all 7 members of Enhypen including Ni-ki who was sleeping.
"Oh Yn?" Jake said when he saw you enter the Suv , the others were surprised aswell.
You smiled at their surprised reaction.
"annyeonghaseyo" You greeted them politely as the driver closed the door behind you.
They greeted you back then Sunoo suddenly asked you a question.
"Sorry to ask but why are your eyes red?" Sunoo asked curiously.
"Oh they are?" You brought your phone out to check whether your eyes were really red or not.

"I guess it was from the water splashing into my eye while I was drinking without paying attention" you lied, even though it had never happened.
"That sounds like a lie" Sunghoon remarked, reading the truth in your expression.
"No it's not-" You got cut off by your phone buzzing for a mere second with a notification.
You tapped the screen of your phone to see what the notifications held.
It was your groupchat again.
As you opened the groupchat , you slowly headed to the empty seat at the back which was next to the sleeping Ni-ki.
As you were walking , the Suv slowly started to drive out the parking lot.

"KIM YN!!! What did you do , there are rumours of you and jungwon on twitter" - texted @J.ia making you confused as you red the message.
Bellow the text Jia sent was a screenshot of the post from twitter.
"Take a look at the comments Yn-ah" - Texted @Yur_a which made you curiously open your twitter.

The moment you opened Twitter, the exact same post was the first thing on your feed.
You clicked on the comment section only to see a comment from your mother shown on the top.
"Yoshimura Kim Yn...." Was all your mother had commented and you knew exactly what those 3 words meant.
"Fuck it , she won't let me live peacefully" You cursed under your mother , your own mother doesn't respect your life.
Your whisper like words caught the boys attention but none of them asked anything about it.
However since you were next to Ni-ki , he immediately woke up due to your voice even though it was barely above a whisper.
He looked at you confused , you had your eyes closed making you not notice Ni-ki waking up.
A tear fell from your left eye , the tear of sadness and pain but you quickly wiped it away not wanting anyone to see you crying.

~ Ni-Ki's PoV

I suddenly woke up to a quiet whisper , the voice sounded familiar but I couldn't quite tell who it was since I was barely awake.
I forced myself to wake up since I was curious on who it was because it surely did not sound like one of my members.
When I was finally awake, I turned my head to the person sitting next to me with a confused expression.

It was Yn... The girl I've been trying to distance myself from, but I love her too much to not feel hurt when I always ignore her.
Now, seeing her shed a tear from her left eye makes my heart burn.
I looked at my members, who had the exact same curiosity written on their faces.

Jungwon , the leader gave me a expression that said to hug her.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to hug her because all my efforts on trying to distance myself from her would be gone.
I looked out the window , there were a lot of paparazzi's and fans standing on the exit of the parking lot.
I moved my torso a bit forward so that they wouldn't catch a glimpse of Yn in the Suv.

As the car accelerated and the paparazzi faded into the distance, I swiftly turned to Yn, bringing her close to my chest, comforting her as I gently played with her soft hair.
"It's okay" I whispered in a soft tone so that she wouldn't flinch or something.

~ To be continued...
I am actually scared that I am ruining this story 😭