The Phone Call

•Kaeya Alberich as Hughes Maes

•Diluc Rangvindr as Roy Mustang

Genshin Impact x Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Oh and ragbros. ;)
---

This dark room.

It would have been suffocating to be in here for so long, still he couldn't help the uneasy and desperate feeling that was slowly crawling in him when he was so close to the...truth.

If so he could help the unfortunate siblings.

Kaeya frowns as he circled down the location on the map, mumbling to himself.

"Lior, theses uprisings Gnoses of the Archon's, human sacrifices and the outright genocide of the Khaenri'ah people..this means- how could this even happen" Kaeya grab the map more closely, more worriedly. "And who could have orchestrated something as terrible as this"

Wait- No. perhaps he knows.

"I've got to tell the fuhrer right away-"

𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘮-!

The sudden force of the door slamming shut had left him a bit shock and confused for a moment. Sweats coming down his face as he finally notice a figure standing closely to the closed door as if blocking the only exit for him.

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 Sir Cavalry Captain, it's nice to meet you" The sweet talking of the woman was intoxicating to swoon him, heh Kaeya was sure his silver tongue was more effective.

"Well actually 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 isn't actually the word I'm looking for." The sharp claws that was coming from her hand, was the only thing that kept Kaeya from his snarky remarks.

He take a step back away from the intruder but then he seems to find himself cornered by her, he felt 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. Kaeya gulps as he backed away, eyes roaming for escape.

Until he finally notices something.

"Cool tattoo you got there." Kaeya said smugly.

The black tattoo on her chest and along her neckline was enough for Kaeya to know who she is.

La Signora. The 8th of the Fatui Harbingers

"Those are your last words?" Amusement in her tone as she walks closer. "Wouldn't you rather scream."

Sharps claws lunged at him and Kaeya was quick to swiftly throw his dagger at her.

"Eugh-!"

•••

He was breathing heavily and he immediately slumped down the moment he got out from the suffocating room, leaving the woman who he had manages to stab in the face behind.

He groaned in pain as he put a supporting hand on the wounded arm. The loss of bloods had made him feel drowsy but still he keep on moving forward.

"Damnit"

Limply walking through the hallway, he finds it surprising that it was really quiet and peaceful. People remain unaware.

Truly oblivious to what had happened tonight.

His vision got blurry and before he knows it he had reached the office receptionist- and behind the counter was his comrade. Amber.

His ragged breath must have notified her.

"Oh my you're back again already." She glance back. "Who gets to hear about your kid this time- hah" She gasps horrifyingly at his state.

Poor girl.