5 Times Kaeya was Introduced as Diluc's Brother

+1 Time Diluc said it himself.
---

1. Amber

She was a young girl when she first joined the knights. Too young too know everything at that time 𝘉𝘶𝘵 she does know how the previous Cavalry Captain had quit the knights a long time ago.

It was quite a scene.

For the fact that she even witness it herself. Behind the closet door inside of the room when a heated conversation between the higher ranks and the previous Cavalry Captain took place.

Red fiery hair. The glowing Vision was tossed to the side and another warning was said with pure hatred towards the knights before the man left the room.

She was sure anyone would find her if she makes a sounds so she had to hold her own breath untill all of the people had left the room, deciding to put this embarrassed and actually quite scary memories down to her grave, she swore not to say a word about it to anybody.

Even if she had joined the knights.

Even if she kept hearing about how great the ex Captain is, how mysterious he is and all. She won't even asked for more stories about the ex Cavalry Captain too. She was determined.

That is until the new Cavalry Captain was chosen.

"How nice meeting you, Miss outrider Amber." The tall tanned man, with an eye patch on his handsome face was holding out his hand for a shake. He must have want to wink but it only looks like he just closed his one eye and the other covered with an eye patch. Amber was almost amused at the man's persona.

What a flirted. Not that she will said it out loud.

"Yes! It's nice to meet you too Sir 𝘈𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩." Amber said with a lot of confidence and shakes his hand, but she doesn't failed to notice how the man's expression winced slightly for some unknown reason before it was masked with the relaxed and flirty smirk.

"Now now~ you don't have to call me that." He sounds so persistent. "Just call me Kaeya, dear Amber." His -not- wink doesn't really affect her, in fact she just had to hold back from frowning in disgust.

"I- Alright " She said for a moment, well judging from how the man act she was sure that this man can take a joke. "Sir Kaeya." She smiles innocently.

Well she guess right, instead of being angry Kaeya just snorted and smile amusingly.

Perhaps they can be a good partners.

---

True to her words, they did become good partners.

Though sometimes she did had to endure with the man continues teasing and bullying, still he seems to be no harm. Amber still doesn't know much about him though.

She doesn't know his life story, his family background, like does he even have a family? An orphan perhaps?

Well something are just better left secret- like her.

Well it wasn't a secret anymore if she accidentally founds out now right?

.

°

It was a lively night at Angel's Share, tonight they all will celebrate some sort of accomplishment or something that was done by the newest Cavalry Captain. It was for an honor of his dedication and efficiency of managing to finished his mission faster and better than to be recorded in a while.

So they all celebrated with ease for the safety of the Nation.

It was crowded in the place, she wasn't surprised. So she stayed behind far away in the corner and away from the likely drunken mans as they drink themselves to well... fun.

She will congratulate Kaeya later at night when there's not that much people left. She thought to herself as she finally finds herself a seat in the corner.

That's when she found a very surprising secret.

"He seems to take after the previous ol' Captain." Amber can hear the soft whispers among the old folks from the knights from behind.

And she can't help but overhead their conversation, hey she's not eavesdropping just...well-

"Well that's not surprising. They're like twins." Another one said. Glancing back towards Kaeya who was still flashing his signature smirks as he talks with the Acting Grandmaster and among the other fellow. knights. Standing among them with pride.

"After all."

"He was the younger brother of Diluc Ragnvindr." The older knight said with shushed tone as if it was a sacred secrets need to be hidden.

The Youngest boy of the Rangvindr Clan.

𝘒𝘈𝘌𝘠𝘈'𝘚 𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘐𝘚 𝘋𝘐𝘓𝘜𝘊!?

Amber blinks in surprise at the very...new information. Wow.

She turned back her gaze towards Kaeya, eyes still widen in surprise. Now her respect towards the captain has slightly increasing, just tiny bit in awed. For the fact that the man was related (?) to the renowned ex Cavalry Captain, she was tempted to asked what had happened, why did the man's leave?

Why...

He's an Alberich instead of Rangvindr.

Amber frowned to herself, no that's too much and was crossing the boundaries of the man who she had just gained trust over.

Maybe one day. For now let's just register the fact that Kaeya had a brother!? Ohmygo-

---
Might edit this later tho ;)