chap 1

the cat POV:

I woke up from my long nap, just to be greeted by the sound of some unfamiliar noise. Sitting up slowly in my cosy bed, I yawned and stretched out my limbs, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Hmm... Who's in a such a rush this early in the morning...?

"Oh... Yeonjun... of course he's late for work again. His usual workaholic self. oh but wait what about my food? i am hungry!!

I followed Yeonjun and saw him wearing his shoes in a hurry, "meow~" i meowed to get his attention...

Oh, finally, he noticed me. "oh my god....beomgyu, i almost forgot about you" he quickly removed his shoes, and walked inside towards the kitchen. As i followed him around while my tail was twitching, he poured the cat food on my pot, "here eat it up, and stay like a good cat, don't go anywhere far" he bent down to my level and patted my head which made me blush...

i always like when he pats me, My owner is so busy all the time, but when he's here, he always makes me feel special and loved. I love it when he pays attention to me and pets my head gently, it makes me feel special. His smiles light up my days!!

Look, he is running now,wearing his shoes once again. I watched as he quickly exited the house. as i concerate on my foods "mhmm~ yum" cat's food are best.

Oh yeah, i forgot to introduce myself, I'm Beomgyu. I'm 1 year old, not so long ago when Yeonjun's adopted me, or he was forced to take me. So basically, yeonjun lives alone, and he owns his own cafe, which is literally on the ground floor of this house, I usually go down and watch him work, he likes to live his own, he prefers living alone...

I came from a family of four, my mom, dad and one sister,we used to live in yeonjun's uncle's house. and his forced Yeonjun to adopt a cat so that he could no longer feel lonely, and when he had to choose a cat, he chose me.

Usually, cats would feel sad when they were separated from their parents, but for me, it was different because I was happy to be with Yeonjun. It was as if I was meant to be with him and only him. 

And Who wouldn't be happy to be with a handsome human like him, indeed. I could still recall how my eyes beamed like sunlight when Yeonjun took me into his arms that day. At first, he would simply put food in front of me and proceed to leave for work without even so much as a glance my way. However, as time has passed, he has begun to pay me more attention, and this is truly the best part of my life. As his attention increases towards me, so does my affection for him.

I love everything about him, and i feel safe around him, wish I was a human to tell him how much I care about him, but after all, I'm a cat who loves sleeping and eating...

 so anyways and yeah yeonjun also has a crush, there is a girl whom yeonjun likes she usually comes into our shop, and they have little talk,I can't stand her, as I dislike her presence hump I don't like when yeonjun pays attention to her....

She keeps trying to touch me and pretends like she likes me, but I absolutely refuse that treatment, especially from her. I scratched her once when she got too close, and it pissed Yeonjun off big time. I don't like humans in general touching me, but this one is a big no-no. So what if it bothered Yeonjun. I am more interested in him, not her.

Yeonjun's the shy type when it comes to love stuff, so he usually only keeps a cordial relationship with her as a customer. But he looks at her, and she looks back, making the situation more prone to develop romantically. Yet, since I am just a cat meow~

I bet she will come today too, let's go check it out...

no one's POV:

The cat jumped out of the window and stood on a wall that was not too far, then jumped to the entrance of the cafe and entered inside, pushing the door slightly, but something made him really shocked 'no way!!!! why yeonjun is holding her hand, ahhhh~" The cat felt a sudden wave of jealousy wash over him as he witnessed Yeonjun holding the girl's hand. He quickly rushed to jump between them, causing him to lose the grip of his hand. "wtf what are you doing here??" Yeonjun seems angry looking at Beomgyu, but the cat ignores him and walks away with a carefree attitude, settling himself in his usual window seat, observing the scene before him,