chap 2

The next day, yeonjun woke up with an extreme headache "ughh it's hurts!!" he placed his hand on his head,but then he noticed that his clothes were messed up. It felt like someone had taken off his shoes, socks, and jacket while he was asleep. When he tried to think back to what had happened the night before, he had flashes of memories about a blurry face with white hair in front of him who was probably pulling him while he was asleep. He remembered mumbling the words "who are you" in his sleep the previous night, but he couldn't make out much else. He felt perplexed and uneasy about the whole situation.

Yeonjun got out of bed, still feeling slightly groggy and with a pounding headache. When he saw all his stuff scattered about the room, he thought that he had probably thrown it around in his drunken state. However, then he noticed his favourite hoodie on the ground as well. He never took that out of the cupboard, so this was strange. As he picked up the hoodie, he was surprised to feel a small, furry creature move within it.

"Ah! Beomgyu!" Yeonjun exclaimed as he picked up the small furry creature, realizing it was indeed Beomgyu who was just waking up. Beomgyu looked around, still groggy and processing what had happened. He looked up at the mirror, seeing himself as a small, furry creature in Yeonjun's arm. He was stunned for a moment, until he finally realized what had happened. 'I am a cat?' He thought curiously.

Beomgyu tried to wrap his mind around what had happened, trying to figure out if it had all been a dream or reality. He remembered being human and helping Yeonjun, but now, he was back to being a cat. He was slightly disappointed. He told himself that it was all just a dream and that it didn't really happen.

Time passed and Yeonjun's headache only continued getting worse as he started to feel unwell. He decided to check his temperature and found that he had a high fever. Despite this, he still decided to open up the cafe shop for someone he was waiting for. One thing never stopped him, and that was his determination to see the person he was waiting for.

Yeonjun welcomed one of his regular customers and her friend as they sat down at their table.

"what do you want to order?" yeonjun asked his voice was weak and slightly different Winter noticed his appearance and immediately grew concerned "are you ok?" she asked he noticed his face was pale"Yes, I'm just a little under the weather. It's just a mild fever." yeonjun replied with a soft smile

"you should take rest then i you have fever" karina said with straight face "yes she is right" winter exclaimed "No, it's nothing. Really, I'll be fine. Just let me finish up  your order." yeonjun replied "no it's ok we don't need anything now, we will come later"winter stands up from her place and karina followed her "please take care of yourself." winter looks at him with worried eyes as yeonjun heart beats faster looking at her, he blushed while nodding and soon winter left the shop with her friend....

Yeönjun was left staring after Winter with a mix of emotions, his heart still thumping rapidly from the encounter. Seeing her concern and tenderness toward him felt like a warm hug, calming his nerves and soothing his heart. 

after that he changed the door banner for the cafe to "closed" so that he could rest. Yeonjun went back to his room and laid down on his bed. His body was definitely heating up, and there was no one around to help him at this time. He was alone in his room, just lying there and suffering. He was starting to feel more and more unwell, but he didn't seem to have the strength to get up and do anything about it.

Yeonjun fell asleep without taking any medicine, exhausted from his fever and the day in general. Beomgyu had been sitting near him, watching him as he fell asleep.Seeing his owner slowly slipping into slumber, beomgyu jumped onto the bed and sat next to him, keeping watch over him as he slept. His eyes never left his owner's pale face and frail form, which filled him with deep concern