chap 15

It was a beautiful morning, with the window open, letting in the sun's brightness and making the day even brighter. Yeonjun found himself uncomfortable with the sudden light, rubbing his eyes as he looked at the window. He wondered to himself, "Did I forget to close the curtains last night?

As Yeonjun's thoughts shifted to the previous night, he felt a hand on his stomach, accompanied by the feeling of someone hugging him Looking down, he saw a beautiful person blissfully resting their head on his chest. A small smile instantly crept onto Yeonjun's face.

Surprised, Yeonjun gently ran his fingers through his black hair, his thoughts interrupted by a sudden realization. His mind processing the sight before him, he exclaimed inwardly, "Wait, black hair?

"beomgyu! beomgyu!beomgyu!" Yeonjun started shaking Beomgyu gently, shouting his name multiple times. Overwhelmed by the sudden overnight change, a look of surprise filled Yeonjun's face.

Beomgyu, disoriented by the sudden commotion, grumbled sleepily, "What's wrong?" Yeonjun responded with a hint of surprise, "Your hair...look at your hair."Beomgyu, still half-asleep with his eyes closed, replied with confusion, "What about my hair?"

Without wasting a moment, Yeonjun gently grabbed Beomgyu's hand and guided him to stand in front of the mirror. Beomgyu, still sleepy, slowly opened his eyes, examining himself in confusion. With Yeonjun nervously standing behind him, Beomgyu cast a glance towards him, seeking an explanation.

Beomgyu, puzzled by Yeonjun's behavior, began to ask, "What's so wrong with my ha..."As he spoke, he caught a glimpse of his reflection once more and realised the unexpected change. His voice trembled as panic set in, and he exclaimed, "...Airrrrr..."

"Wait, wait, why is my hair suddenly black? It used to be white, didn't it?"Yeonjun nodded nervously in agreement, adding, "Yes, that's exactly what I was surprised about."

As Yeonjun observed Beomgyu closely, his gaze fell upon Beomgyu's eyes, which had widened fully, revealing a striking change. Yeonjun felt a mixture of surprise and fascination, "Your eyes..." he murmured, his own eyes widening at the unexpected discovery.

Beomgyu, alarmed by Yeonjun's observation, exclaimed, "What? What's wrong with my eyes now?" He quickly turned to look at his reflection in the mirror, his voice laced with surprise, "My eyes are black now?! What's going on?"

In a moment of panic, Beomgyu shouted aloud, "Ahhh, what's happening to me? Am I going to die? Ahhhh!"The room fell into silence after Beomgyu finished speaking, and he suddenly realized that Yeonjun was standing close by.

Beomgyu slowly lifted his head to meet Yeonjun's gaze, only to be taken aback to see tears welling up in his eyes. Surprised, Beomgyu questioned, "Yeonjun, are you crying?"

Beomgyu looked on in confusion and concern as Yeonjun remained silent, tears streaming down his face. "yeonjun, why are you-" Before Beomgyu could finish his sentence, Yeonjun suddenly embraced his waist, burying his face into Beomgyu's chest. Beomgyu was caught off guard but couldn't help blushing at the unexpected gesture. The atmosphere around them thickened with an undercurrent of emotion.

Beomgyu froze in surprise, his heartbeat quickening as he became acutely aware of their physical closeness. Heat spread through his body, his ears turned red, and a growing sense of intimacy engulfed him.

Yeonjun's voice broke with a heavy sob as he spoke, "Nothing will happen to you, right?"Beomgyu was taken aback by the words, "you....you were crying because of me?" Beomgyu's eyes widened in realization, understanding the depth of Yeonjun's concern and love for him. A soft smile graced his face as he saw that Yeonjun was crying because he worried about him.