chap 4

"Ok, I'm done." Yeonjun said, placing the dish and bowl on the small dining table, "You can come here, the dinner is ready." Yeonjun shouted as Beomgyu was sitting on the couch the whole time.

After yeonjun called, he silently came and sat on the chair as yeonjun served him the ramen. "Only Reman was available at home, so I made it" yeonjun said. "You always make it," beomgyu mumbled, making yeonjun surprise. "So you were always keeping your eyes on me?" Yeonjun narrowed his eyebrows. "I mean, it was your daily that you cook reman, then sit on the couch and watch TV while digging the reman," beomgyu said, making yeonjun embarrassed. "Yeah, shut up, that's enough," yeonjun said, looking away and feeling embarrassed.

Yeonjun sat in front of him as he already started eating his ramen while looking down, beomgyu was confused about how to eat, he looked at yeonjun and tried to do the same, he picked up the chopsticks and just held them with his index fingers and thumb and tried to pick up the noodles but they kept falling back in the pot beomgyu was keep trying when he heard a voice saying "you should hold it like that" yeonjun said as beomgyu looked at him, he was showing his hand on how he was holding the chopsticks while stroking them in his fingers, beomgyu couldn't process but look at his hand in confusion as yeonjun let out a chuckle seeing his innocence reaction...

Soon yeonjun showed him each step slowly and carefully, and beomgyu was smart and learned quickly. beomgyu took his first bite. "It's taste too good. my food usually is sweets. This one looks different." beomgyu said as his eyes sparkled with the new feeling. "I'm glad you like it, but to be honest, I cook the best reman," yeonjun said, feeling proud, and beomgyu as a simp agreed with him as they continued eating.

Soon after they both finished eating, Beomgyu started to feel happy after trying something new, but suddenly he felt an uneasy feeling come over him as his eyes started watering and his nose started running. The cat's chest started hurting again, and he held his chest with one arm as Yeonjun, who was cleaning the table, noticed him. He immediately stopped whatever he was doing and looked for Beomgyu. "Are you ok??" He asked worriedly, "i-i don't know, I don't feel so good" and suddenly, "I think I'm gonna vomit." Beomgyu covered his mouth with his hands as he felt like he was about to throw up. "oh my- you should use the toilet," yeonjun said, getting panicked.

beomgyu quickly rushed towards toilet, as he started throwing up everything he just ate,he was struggling. His eyes were watery, he kept wiping his face with his hand, and his body was starting to feel really uneasy. as Yeonjun, who was standing behind him,patted his back gently as he continued to watch him throw up into the toilet, feeling helpless when he couldn't really do anything in this situation. He watched as Beomgyu's body struggled, and water was being expelled from his eyes due to the discomfort he was feeling. "It'll be okay... just let it all out," Yeonjun said softly, hoping it would reassure him. 

Soon Beomgyu stopped throwing up, glancing over at Yeonjun. Yeonjun can see the sickness in his eyes, the frailness of his body. "Are you ok?" he asked, and Beomgyu nodded in response. But both of them knew he wasn't ok, the sickness, the tiredness... Yeonjun could feel how hard it was for Beomgyu to stand, "Wash your face and take some rest," said Yeonjun, watching as Beomgyu nodded and walked towards the washbasin. Yeonjun was about to leave when he noticed something that caught his attention: a hint of blood in the toilet bowl. 'I remember he was throwing up his food,'Yeonjun thought, 'but where did the blood come from?' Yeonjun's worries grew deeper.

"I am done," Yeonjun heard a weak voice from behind him. He turned around to see Beomgyu's wet face "OK," Yeonjun responded, flashing the toilet and taking Beomgyu outside.

Yeonjun made Beomgyu lay on his bed, carefully covering him with a blanket. Beomgyu drifted off into sleep surprisingly quickly. "Whoa, he fell asleep so quick," Yeonjun said, looking at his pale yet beautiful face. "I still can't believe a cat can turn into a human and just look this gorgeous," Yeonjun mumbled, admiring his beauty once more.