chap 7

With the sun beginning to set, Beomgyu found himself relaxed on the couch, watching TV in the house by himself. Meanwhile, Yeonjun had completed his usual task of closing up the shop for the night.

Beomgyu's gaze fixated on the approaching presence of a person, his eyes glistening with excitement. A warm smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he took in the sight of the individual drawing near.

Yeonjun entered the room and approached the couch, a cup in hand. He settled down beside Beomgyu and gently placed the cup into his outstretched palms, their fingers grazing momentarily.

Beomgyu peered into the cup, confirming that it was indeed milk. "Thank you," he said softly, taking a slow sip from the vessel. As the milk entered his mouth, Yeonjun's observation caught his attention. "I noticed that you haven't transformed back into a cat in quite some time," Yeonjun commented. 

 "Indeed, it seems that the milk has provided me with an energy boost that permits me to stay in my human form for extended periods," he said, his words carrying a hint of satisfaction.

"Now tell me what you talked about with your parents," yeonjun looking at him, Beomgyu pondered for a moment, torn between whether to share the details or not. The weight of the conversation with his parents hung heavily in the air, and he wasn't sure if he should unload all his worries onto Yeonjun.

Beomgyu looked down at the cup in his hands, lost in thought, as Yeonjun waited patiently for his response. The room was filled with a sense of anticipation as Beomgyu grappled with whether to share his struggles or keep them to himself.

Beomgyu took a deep breath and slowly began to open up about his struggles. He shared the details of the conversation with his parents,As Beomgyu delved deeper into his conversation with his parents, he deliberately steered clear of revealing the identity of the human he had fallen in love with. The thought of confessing his true feelings was both embarrassing and terrifying to him. He feared the potential rejection and judgment from the person he held dear, which motivated him to keep his love secret.

Yeonjun's eyes widened in surprise and concern at Beomgyu's revelation. "Beomgyu, you're cursed? What happens to you when you're cursed?" Yeonjun asked, his voice filled with a mix of shock and worry. Beomgyu bit his lip nervously, conflicted about whether to disclose the details of the curse and potentially burden him with his troubles.

"Uhmm.... nothing much, I will live like this forever, I guess" beomgyu said with a awakened smile. "So it is ok?" Yeonjun asked, being concerned, "yes, it's alright, I'll be fine."

"That's great then," yeonjun sighed with relief, testing his head on the couch...

"Do you know Mr. Yu's shop? I heard he has a ramen shop, which is really famous," beomgyu asked as yeonjun looked at him. "Yes, I do know him, his shop is near... but why do you ask?"

"You know, I recently learned from my dad that he is a cat who successfully survived his curse." Yeonjun's eyes widened in surprise, a look of genuine astonishment crossing his face. "I never knew that!" he exclaimed, unable to conceal his disbelief at the unexpected revelation.

"I'll come with you to his house," Yeonjun said, but Beomgyu shook his head firmly, rejecting Yeonjun's suggestion. "No, I want to go alone."

"But I'm worried that you may transform back into a cat, and something dangerous could happen. Please, let me come with you," Yeonjun pleaded with a worried expression in his eyes.

"It's ok, I'm fine. Nothing will happen, I'll have milk before leaving." Beomgyu said, yeonjun thinks for a minute, then agrees to him...

Beomgyu continued savoring his milk, sipping it slowly as his gaze lazily shifted to the TV screen nearby. Yeonjun was also watching the TV, his eyes occasionally darting towards Beomgyu. Their presence in the room was filled with a calm ambiance, a comfortable silence prevailing as they remained immersed in their TV watching.Time skipped, the next day, "here your milk" yeonjun handed beomgyu a cup of milk, standing in the counter as he began to making the order of the customers"thank you" beomgyu said with a smile on his face....