chap 3

After Yeonjun came into his room with the cat in his arms, he put the cat down on the floor as he noticed the messy bed. He decided to clean it quickly, and while he was doing so, he noticed that the towel, which was already dry, and the water pot were placed beside the bed. This only made him think even more about the stranger, and the confusion continued to grow inside of him.

"Did he just help me with my fever? But why? I don't even know that person," Yeonjun said to himself, still very perplexed by the stranger's actions. The cat remained silent, just watching his owner with innocent eyes. Beomgyu was feeling exhausted from the entire situation, and he knew that he needed sleep. He bounced into his tiny cat bed and drifted off to sleep. Yeonjun continued to clean his room.

time skipped,Beomgyu, after waking up from his long and exhausting sleep, saw everything was neat and clean in the room. he looked around the room, noticing that it was already night when he looked out the window. He was also hungry and he searched for someone, probably his owner. 

Beomgyu searched all around the room, but he couldn't find his owner anywhere. He got concerned and worried as he looked everywhere. He walked outside into the living room and searched there also, but didn't find anyone. He didn't even find anyone in the kitchen. He was starting to get worried, as he didn't know where his owner could have gone.

"Meow!" Beomgyu meowed, calling for his owner, hoping to get some response, but he didn't get any response at all. He meowed again, twice, but still received no response from his owner. He realised that his owner never left the house at this time of the day, which was another reason for his concern and worry. Beomgyu knew that something was wrong, and he continued to meowed and call for his owner, hoping for some positive response but getting zero reply.

Beomgyu heard something when he walked back into the room. He could hear a familiar voice which sounded like Yeonjun's. The cat's sharp ears allowed him to hear even the slightest noises, and he could detect that the voice was coming from just beyond the door. Beomgyu walked up to the door and he slightly pushed it, surprising himself when the door actually moved. As he pushed the door even more, the door opened up slightly

When Beomgyu pushed the door open and stepped inside, he saw water on the floor. He walked inside the room and heard Yeonjun's voice more clearly. He saw that Yeonjun was in a big tub full of bubbles and suds, and he was confused. He jumped onto the washing machine so he could have a clear vision of what was happening, which only made him grow more worried. He was confused about the Yeonjun situation he thought some monster was eating him...

The cat jumped onto the shelf from the washing machine, knocking a bottle of shampoo down from it. This made a loud noise which instantly caught Yeonjun's attention as he quickly looked at what was causing the noise. he saw the bottle of shampoo and then he looked up to see what made it fall.

"Beomgyu? What are you doing?" Yeonjun spoke as he looked up at the cat, who proceeded to continue walking on the shelf and making more items fall. "You might be hungry,wait i am coming" Yeonjun said as the cat continued to get closer to him."Wait Beomgyu, you will fall like this." Yeonjun warned the cat as he looked at the shelf and realized there was no further place for Beomgyu to walk on. He knew it was about to become dangerous, but the cat continued walking ahead. As the cat proceeded, he ended up falling right into the tub in front of Yeonjun, causing all the water to splash in his face.

"i told you" yeonjun said as He immediately grabbed the cat and held it up, making sure that it was safe.the cat looked at him with a tilted head and a bit of confusion on its face. Yeonjun's face was filled with worried expressions, but he was also looking so gorgeous that Beomgyu couldn't help but notice his shining features. The water dripping from his hair and the most importantly revealing his chest made his heart race even more as he saw Yeonjun up close from this angle. He started to drool over his handsome and exposed chest which only added to the fire in his beating heart.