Prologue

The Wild Boys were in Holyhead, waiting for their ferry to Dublin, Ireland. They are going to spend their summer in Slane, County Meath. "Are you excited to go to Slane?" Kim asked. "Well, I definitely am," Howard said. "And we'll be taking this ferry there," Larry said. "Oh and Bob is going to pick us up and take us to Slane Castle," Bono said. The ferry soon arrived and the Wild Boys boarded it. They found their seats and enjoyed the view of the Irish sea. "Does anyone get seasick?" Gillian asked. "Yes, but I was somehow able to overcome it after being hit by an asteroid," Nicky said. "Speaking of that, how are your ribs?" Simon asked. "They recovered," Nicky said. "Does anyone want to see the view of the Irish sea?" Larry asked. Everyone agreed as they headed to the deck of the ferry.

"Wow, the sea is beautiful," Siobhan said. "We might approach Dublin pretty soon, for now, let's enjoy this view," Edge said. The Wild Boys enjoyed the view of the sea before being told to return to their seats because the ferry will approach Ireland soon. The Wild Boys then headed back to their seats after that. "The view was amazing," Kate said. "I know," Maddy said. "Here we are, welcome to Ireland, lads," Bono said as the ferry approached Ireland. The Wild Boys disembarked from the ferry with their bags and tried to find Bob. "That's weird, Bob isn't here," Larry said. "I know, where could he be?" Richard asked. "We'll just take the train to Slane and then tell Bob to wait for us there," Paul said, taking out his watch. The Wild Boys headed to the train station to catch their train to Slane.

"Why is Ireland so similar to what it's like back in England?" Gillian asked. Larry quickly placed his hand on Gillian's mouth as if he wanted her to remain quiet. "What is it?" Gillian asked, muffled. "The IRA might hear us," Larry said. "But she just mentioned how similar Ireland is to England," Stephen said. "That you shouldn't say, if the IRA hears this, we're doomed," Bono said. "And they might kidnap you, execute you in the name of Ireland and you'll die in the hands of them," Larry said. "Wait wait wait, aren't you exaggerating or something? I actually heard that they were a terrorist group," Gillian said, shoving Larry's hand out of her mouth. "They kidnapped me while I was in a coma due to TBI just to experiment on me because I'm a hybrid," Gary (Kemp) said.

"Oh geez Gary, that was tough," Howard said. "Yeah and we had to find him all the way in County Wicklow," Martin said. The train soon arrived as the Wild Boys hopped in. They enjoyed the scenery of Dublin for a while as they headed to the countryside. "Isn't it amazing?" Larry asked. "Yup, the Irish countryside, very beautiful," Bono said. However, as they were enjoying the view, they were unexpectedly unconscious.