Epilogue

Back in the IRA base, a teenage alien-hybrid boy managed to escape the dungeon. He then went up to a different cell to find his friend. "Oi!" The teenage boy yelled out. "Ian, what was that for?" The other teenage boy asked. The teenage boy who escaped prison's name was Ian. "Will, I found a way to break those prison doors, since the so-called Wild Boys won't help us, we have to do it on our own," Ian said. Will nodded as Ian broke the prison doors using a tool he found nearby. He also used that same tool to break the shackles, setting Will free. "Now, where did you get that thing?" Will asked. "It fell off when the Wild Boys were fighting some guard, but didn't see me, they just left me so all I could do is use this thing to break myself free," Ian said.

Will was eventually freed so Ian tried to find their friend's cell. Will eventually found one of them. "Les, we're here," Will called out. "Will? Ian? How did you get out? Did the Wild Boys help you?" Les asked. "Nope, I had to do it myself with this broken yet functioning bolt cutter one of Wild Boys dropped," Ian said with a mischievous smirk. He then used the bolt cutter to break the prison door and the shackles tethering Les down. "Thanks, Ian," Les said as he stood up. "You're welcome, now we have to find Pete," Ian said. They eventually found Pete's cell. "Pete, are you there?" Ian asked. Pete just looked up and was shocked Ian, Will and Les managed to escape the dungeon. "How did you get out?" Pete asked. "This trusty tool the Wild Boys dropped instead of saving us," Ian said, revealing a bolt cutter.

He then used it to unlock the prison door and break the shackles. Pete was able to stand up and get out of his cell. "Okay, now that everyone is out, we have to get out of here," Ian said. They were about to leave the dungeon when someone called them, another teenage boy. "Are you the Wild Boys?" That teenage boy asked. "No, but we can help free you, what's your name?" Ian asked. "Andy," Andy said. "Just like that other Andy? The Wild Boy Andy, Andy Taylor," Will said. "Yeah, like him, but my surname is McClusky," Andy said. "Don't worry, I'll get you out," Ian said. Ian was breaking the prison door using the bolt cutter when someone else called him and his friends. "Oi! Over here!" Another teenage boy yelled out. "Les, take care of him, I'm busy with Andy over here," Ian said as he was breaking Andy's shackles.

Les nodded and went up to the other cell where another teenage boy was held. "Who are you?" Les asked. "Paul, like that Wild Boy known as Paul, Paul Young, but my surname is Humphreys," Paul said. "Okay, my name is Paul and my friends, Ian, Pete and Will will help you be free," Les said. After Andy was free, Ian proceeded to help Paul. Then, as soon as everyone is done, they are now ready to walk out of the dungeon for good. "So, Ian, what are we going to do?" Andy asked. "We are going to take down the Wild Boys and I know where to find them," Ian said.