Chapter 5: Kids Wanna Rock

Henry and the crew had just arrived at the dungeon after a while of navigating the base and hiding from the IRA. "I feel like the Wild Boys must be down here," Henry said as he walked through the dungeon. The dungeon is eerily quiet and it seems like it's empty. "You're joking, there's nobody here," Ms Harry said. "Then keep looking, the dungeon is long anyway," Mr Tennant said. The crew continued on walking through the dungeon, seeing empty cells and broken shackles. Along with that, a pool of blood in one cell. "A pool of blood?" Mr Sumner asked upon seeing blood. "What sort of blood is it?" Bob asked. Ms Harry activated the microscope feature on her watch and tried to identify the blood. "Type AB," Ms Harry said.

"Any number of people could have that blood type," Mr McCartney said. "Any number? Paul, all the Wild Boys also have this blood type," Ms Harry said. "All Halargian-human hybrids have the same blood type, AB, while pure Halargians don't even have one," Henry said. "Then in that case, that must be Simon's blood, he's the only one in the crew with haemophilia, and it's been dripping, you can see a trail of blood throughout the dungeon," Mr Tennant said, observing the trail from what used to be Simon's cell to the rest of the dungeon. "Let's follow the trail," Mr McCartney said. The crew followed the trail of blood. It had seen better days because the puddle had already dried up. But just halfway, the blood hasn't dried up. "It seems like the trail of blood is all brand new," Mr Sumner said.

"Guys, I think I found the Wild Boys," Bob said. Meanwhile in the cell, the Wild Boys were bracing themselves when they realised it was Lord Henry and the crew. "Lord Henry?" Andy asked. "Yes, that's us, you can all come out now," Lord Henry said. The Wild Boys call came out of the cell which used to be Gary (Webb)'s cell. "What happened to you, you're all beaten up," Ms Harry asked in concern. "We had no idea, we were kidnapped and we all ended up here," Curt said. "Do not fret, okay? We're going to get you out of here," Mr McCartney said as he tried to guide the Wild Boys out of the dungeon. "Wait, what about the others?" Nicky asked as he was about to take out his bolt cut. The crew looked confused before Ms Harry realised that the Wild Boys weren't complete.

The rookies, the girls, the Aussies, the Norwegians, the Americans, the German and the Canadian were missing. "Oh right, Paul, some of the Wild Boys are still missing, we need to continue exploring the dungeon to find them," Ms Harry said. "And we've got the tools to free everybody," Larry said, unveiling his powers. "Okay," Mr McCartney said. "Let's go then, we're going to save the other Wild Boys," Henry said. Everyone began searching through the dungeons until Nicky found Bernard's cell. "There's Bernard," Nicky said before everyone gathered by his cell. "Bernard, are you alright?" Paul asked. Bernard nodded and gave a weak thumbs up even though he's beaten up. "Bernard, we'll get you out of here, hold on," Larry said as he began picking the lock. "How can he do that?" Mr Sumner asked.

"Yeah, I'm shocked too," Mr Tennant said. After that, Larry successfully picked the lock enabling Nicky to enter and cut the shackles. "Bernard, this might take a while so I'd like you to be patient," Nicky said as he began to cut the shackles. After a while, Bernard is finally free from the shackles and able to leave his cell. "Glad I'm free," Bernard said. "Great, we have more people to save," Keebs said, just before the Wild Boys approached Stephen's cell. "Stephen, you alright?" Bernard asked. Stephen tried to stand up but due to being beaten up, he collapsed. "Okay Stephen, I'll get you out of there," Larry said as he began to pick the lock. "Where's Gil?" Stephen asked. "Gil?" Bernard asked. Sounds like a new nickname for one of the Wild Boys. "Yeah, my girlfriend, remember?" Stephen asked.

The Wild Boys just looked at each other because they didn't manage to reach the girls yet. "Oh yeah, Stephen has a girlfriend," Tony said. Nicky eventually came in and began cutting the shackles. "Are you seriously using that to break the shackles?" Stephen asked. "Yeah, just trust the process," Nicky said before he finished cutting the shackles. Stephen stood up and headed out of his cell. The Wild Boys continued on walking when Bernard found Peter's cell. "Peter, you alright?" Bernard asked but Peter gave a weak smile. Just like all the other Wild Boys, he was beaten up. "Peter, I'll get you out, just hold on," Larry said as he began using his powers to pick the lock. After that, Nicky entered the cell to break the shackles and to set Peter free. "Thanks, Nicky," Peter said before he left his cell.