chapter 5

It's been a week since he chose me. He actually chose me over all the other princesses. Even Shalima but why is she still here? I'll ask myself that question right after I find George. He has been on a trip for a week and he didn't even take me. Word passed around he just arrived and He didn't even come to look for me. I'm at the stable with my horse when I see him from at the balcony. I have to ask him why he chose me.

I climb the many stairs to his room. I don't knock since he has some explaining to do and also I'm his fiance' His room smell just like him. No Courtney focus. I stop right at the foot of the balcony door as soon as he raises his head to look at me. All the confidence disappears as his eyes grin.

'I thought you were with the horses love'

'You go for a week and leave me behind'

'Should I carry you with me'

'Your such a dick you know that'

His jaw tightens and I want to take that back imediately. 

'What do you want?'

'Why did you chose me?'

'What?'

He drops the magazine he was reading and steps in front. He drops his cigar nd takes off his coat. He is still walking forward and my feeble legs stop walking and I remain still my back pressed against the glass door. I take a deep breath and regain the confidence lost. Well, most of it.

'Why did you chose me George? Over all those princesses and yet you chose a common nurse'

He comes too close I can feel my nipples get firm because of his presence. 

'You know when you go to the mall nd you see this perfect doll? Now, there are so many other dolls but,' he grabs my neck and he kisses my chin, 'there's this one that is to perfect to touch'

'I don't understand'

'You will soon enough baby doll'

What? I push him away from me with all the rage in me.

'Who the fuck do you think you are? I am not and will never be your shitty sexy toy'

'Who told you  you have a choice? YOU ARE MY SEX TOY'

I slap him without thinking twice. He is an animal who sees women as objects. His word sting more than my father's death. His eyes are red and he is wincinng.

'Listen to me. Go fuck someone low as your thinking. Rot in hell' 

I run to the door and as if I didn't run a gazillion steps he pulls me by the neck. His rage makes him squeeze my and all the air in my lungs deplete. The anger in his eyes is more than just  rampant feeling. It is him.

'Geo...George your hurting me'

'Everything that you are, everything, your lips ,your eyes ,your neck and your fucking heart belong to me so face it. You'll give me what I want when I want'

My eyes are basically the ocean now and leaking every drop of tears I have. His grip tightens and starts backing away. He comes and wipes my tears with a painful stutter.

'Amelia Amelia I'm sor....sorry' 

I take the chance and run away. Who the hell is Amelia? I don't care. All I need is to run away from this devil. I go done the stairs I almost trip. My hair falls slowing my pace but I grab it. I bump into Marcus almost knocking him.

'Where are you going?'

'I can't ...he just ..'

'Have you told him what happened?'

'No...no He will kill me'

'Courtney!!'

That's my que to leave. I push him out of the way and take his bike that I broke but fortunately his fixed it . I cycle to the bus station and go straight home. I need to leave this place.

It seemed like forever but finally I arrive. The door is open and ass soon everything is a mess. My mind freezes at the thought of what could have happened to Corey.

'Corey'

Instead of her voice something bangs from upstairs. I ran upstairs only to find Corey on floor with a blood gash on her forehead. Two men pick her up and put on a chair while another pulls me to the  other chair tying us.

'What have we done leave her alone'

A burning sensation probably from the anger empowers my body making my eyes feel as if they are about to pop out fire. 

'Leave her alone do you understand me'

'His majesty wants to talk to you' 

I lunge for his phone like my life depends  on it.

'You leave my sister out of this'

'Gladly, Come back home'

'You can't have everything you have and just get away with it'

'let me put this straight, I want you and you want your sister to be alive'

'George'

'You come back home and she will get to enjoy the rest of normal life without me harming a  single hair on her head'

'No. You will let my sister go right now do you understand'

'Fine, rip her heart out' 

The statement puts a sudden shock in system I almost pass out.  The man grabs my sister's hair and grabs his knife.

'No!No! I'll come home'

'Good girl'

The men leave and I lunge for my sister on the floor. I check for her pulse and gladly she is still alive. Thankfully it's just a concussion. I treat her wound and lay her on her bed. 

'I'm so so sorry Corey. I put you in danger and I'll never do that again. I promise'

I take the phone and call Mrs Garcia for a favour. She gladly allows her to live with her cousin In Prance. This is my life now. I'm married to the devil.

I drop off Corey to Mrs Garcia and leave for the palace without telling her goodbye.