chapter 4: Courtney Gonzalez

He gives me an orgasm in the middle of the street and now then he embarasses me in front of his stuck up hoe. Why did even agree to this stupidity? Corey has put in a very serious predicament and I hope I'll escape it without any pregnancy. The man turns me n instantly with a simple show of veiny hands. I don't even know which floor I'm in this palace. My room is Three stair cases up and I'm roaming down the halls looking for the damn kitchen 3am in the morning.

From a distance I see red light glistening from an open door room. Maybe it's the boy's room who I was talking with at dinner. I walk to the room holding my jug. A gut feeling is telling my the time I'm in front of the room to go back but I really need a glass of water. Before I knock I'm stopped by muffled noises of someone......moaning? Should have trusted the damn gut Courtney. But let the curiosity take you away it's too late.

I push the door to le enough space for me to see without getting caught. This isn't just a room. I get in to see more of the velvet cushion covered walls and the large sized red velvet covered bed infront me. Was I imagining the moaning? The walls have cuffs and other sex things I'd rather not say. The bed is surrounded by golden poles all round. The poles that are up have cuffs tied to them. Who would put a room with all this things?

'Me love'

I drop the glass jug and turn only to find George is standing in front of me shirtless. I step back and land on the bed with my a supersonic heart beat. His hair is all ruffed up and his chest all sweaty. Why the hell does my stomach do that?

'A couple of strokes can fix that'

I stand fast prepared to press my tiny self past his hot self to the door. I make a step and miraculously my body is smushed against is body making my panty feel a tiny bit wet. He doesn't touch me but the way he is looking at me while smirking makes me wetter. My skin feels as if a thousand flames is burning under. I want him to touch me so bad more than anything. Go ahead and fuck me George.

'Then say it for me love'

Is he reading my mind?

'Say what?'

With flutter his hand is on my neck and my back on the walls. He grabs my left breast and he almost hears me moan.

'I want to hear you say it'

'Say...what?'

'Fuck me George'

'Make love to me'

He chuckles on my ear ,'two things, I don't make love, I FUCK.HARD'

'Number two?'

'I don't ask for pleasure. You give it to me whether you like it or not'

'What if I say no?'

He looks into my eyes for a brief second then he backs up.

'As I said you will give it to me....like it or not'

He takes my hand and leads me to the door. Shalima appears from behind. Is there a back door or was she there the whole time? He grabs Shalima by the neck and he gives her one hell of kiss.

'Goodnight love'

He shuts the door and all I hear is Shalima giggling. There goes my sleep and a glass of water.

Why do I feel so intimidated by him? Is it because he gave me one hell of an orgasm that night?All I know is that those eyes have something that lures me to view all the dirty thoughts I've had about him. Tomorrow we know who will be his chosen. And I have a hunch it's that hoe she's screwing.

Usually I wake up with a heavy back but today morning it's as if I slept in clouds. I breathe in the sweet aroma of no responsibilities before I leave. 

'Morning love'

I turn to see a shirtless George next to me on the bed. My heart makes me jump and I end up on the ground. Did we.....? 

'Don't flatter yourself I wouldn't touch you unless I wanted. I don't want to touch you'

He stands and offers me hand but I reject the offer and stand for myself.

'What do you want?'

'Isn't it obvious love?' 

He steps closer while I step back to mantain balance between the sexual tension and the space between us. I fall on the bed and try to scram to the other side but he pulls my legs positioning himself between my legs. He leans closer and kisses my tummy. That's my favourite spot.

'I want you. Your eyes, your lips, your touch,' he comes to my lips and put two fingers way deep,' I want to fuck you dry till Yu beg for me stop. I won't stop and the more you beg the more devour you like an animal'

I'm wet again.

'I'm not some fucking sex toy. If you want to devour me earn me'

I push him back and go to the bathroom locking myself. After a few seconds I hear the door shut and all the tension I was keeping in runs off me. Maybe a hot shower will fix everything . Even the funny feeling on my chest.

When I arrive at the dinner table George is not there yet. Shalima is sitting in front of me smiling. I can't wait to get out of here. Marcus comes to sit beside me but before he does a hand pats him on the chest stopping him.

'Control yourself brother'

Of course it's George. He sits next to me and the maids serve him. I forgot how deep his cologne reaches .  The queen stands to announce something. I'm the only commoner and all the others are royalty.

'Thank you all of you for submitting your reports to get betrothed to the heir of Astoria. Only one of you has been chosen. Princess....Courtney Gonzalez'

I think this is a dream. George touches my lap and it confirm it's real. He leans over to my ear to whisper something.

'Did I earn you love?'