Chapter 14

The balcony view is great from my bedroom. Especially when George is working out. It's amaizing how hot he looks in his own sweat. Now that I am actually thinking about it feels weird. I escape the view to go and make breakfast. My hair is changing lately and I can't let George know why. It's colour after colour every since I cut my hair. I guess that's why mother didn't cut my hair.

I open the door to get out and their he is quietly standing .

'You dyed your hair?'

'Yeah...the maroon didn't suit my eye color'

I pass him and head to the kitchen to escape his eye possesing thing. He can't know about it and where the hell is the blender? I turn to check the cupboard and there he is again. Where does he come from without making the slightest sound?

'Where's the uh..'

'The blender'

I take it from his hands and turn around before he gets to see right through me.

'So you changed your eye color to match the red tips'

How the hell did my eye color change? Maybe he is just seeing things? He is a drug addict.

'I will go and take a shower and we go off to the beach'

'The what?'

'Don't be so shocked love'

After he is done showering I pop in or mine. A yellow swim suit is laid on my bed and it occurs to me I have never worn a swimsuit before. I go to his room holding the two piece studded with diamonds on it's laces. He is lying on his bed...shirtless.....did I mention His shirtless? Back to the  point.

'I can't wear this'

He drops his book and sits straight. His muscles flex and his shoulders stretch I wobble a bit.

'You have never worn that before'

I should have never brought my toweled ass in here. Or maybe  I should. 

I am standing right in front of him and it takes two steps to be between his legs. Great work Courtney. 

'I can't wear this...'

He pulls my legs and I end up between his legs and his veiny hands touching very sensitive places. 

'Let me help you'

He parts my legs and I sit up on him. His fingers go under my towel teasingly grazing my thighs. I take in a lull breath for a little balance.

'Take of your towel'

He takes my hand and we both take down my towel. The metal in his ring touches my nipple as he brushes his palm on them. I grab his collars letting him devour with simplicity of touch.

He makes me wear the bra and all I can think of is the way he can tear it right from my body. He hoists me up and gently lays me on the bed. He parts my legs and he takes a moment feasting on the view.

'I won't be able to handle it'

'Don't worry love,,,nice and slow. It won't hurt'

He bends and kisses my thighs his breath stroking teasingly at my clit. I close my eyes and wait for the inevitable. I feel the laces touch my waist and open my eyes finding him wearing a baggy white vest.

'I told you it wouldn't hurt. Now close the laces'

We are at the beach and he is playing sexy boy with the girls. Why am I even feeling jealous? I will just continue swimming and.....wait did she touch his.... I pull myself out of the water and match right to the blondie's face.

'Excuse me..'

'Who is this... is she like..'

'I'm his fucking wife so get your hands off my man before I break them'

'No'

'Do what she says I am all hers she doesn't like shairing'

The woman walks away and I realise I am a psychotic obsessive wife. 

'What a suprise'

'She touches you again or anyone else who isn't me I will break those hands'

I walk away from the raging anger that came out of me. I wear something to cover myself and walk towards the ice cream truck. 

'Can I buy you one?'

'You have all the money in the world dont let me stop you'

I shouldn't be mad or else this won't work. Monte told me to control my feelings.

'George you haven't aged a bit'

The ice cream guy knows George and the makes him tense and stiff up.

'You know him...so much for normal'

'Yeah we go way back 1901' 

'1901?'

He takes his ice cream and pulls me to our shade.

'What is he talking about?'

'Forget about it he is an old man he must have mistaken me for some one else. That suit though'

'What about it?'

He comes closer and whispers to my ear.

'It makes me want to fuck you. HARD!'

There goes my dry suit.