Chapter 19

Everyone is here except for Marcus. I am holding Amelia's blood in my hands. At the centre of the pentagram is Courtney's body and me kneeling before her. Even though her body is pale she still is body.

'Where is your blood George we need it?'

'They don't want to become vampires. I do. Its my punishment'

Shalima agrees and continues with the ritual chanting in foreign language. After all this she goes forever. The ground starts shaking and her body combusts in fire. I watch her body burn the same way she watched her father die.

'Pour the blood on the fire'

I do so and so do the rest of them with their blood . They start convulsing while I break watching her body turn into ashes. Goodbye love. I love you.

After the ritual I leave to go and see Corey at her school. I told Garcia I will pick her up. She sees me and stops on her tracks as soon as she sees me. I can hear her heartbeat from the car.

'Hey'

'Where's my sister?'

'That's why I'm here. Get in the car'

She gets in and we drive off to the park I saw her go with her sister two years ago while stalking her. I look into her eyes ad her soul is solely concentrating me. Her mind ready to believe whatever I say.

'Your sister died a long time ago before you were born. You never saw her. I am your brother only brother'

She repeats whatever she says and smiles. It worked. I will take care of her until she gets to see her own love story.

Five years later.

We are at the beach and she is really enjoying herself. I still have to submit this sketches for the new building. 

'Come on George let's play'

'Corey for the last time I can't'

'Fine '

She takes my pen and runs away with it. So much for being a vampire if I cant use my strength. 

'Corey come back here'

I run after her and end up bumping to a lady with a towels that end up falling on the sand.

'I am so sorry sir'

'Its okay'

I give her the towels after helping her pick them up and.........Courtney?

'Thanks'

Its Courtney. She turns to leave and I see the exact same tattoo Courtney had on her back. 

'Excuse me'

She turns and looks at me smiling. That's Courtney's smile.

'Are you from around here?'

'No'

'George come...oh hey'

'Hey'

Her phone rings and she picks it up and talks while walking away. 

'Is she your...'

'No'

Someone taps me from the back and its her again.

'Sorry....It seems you are George Rurl. You lost a package two days ago'

'Yeah umm....it was uh...a vase with'

'Here'

She hands me the vase and walks away. I look at the vase and her again. 

'What is that old thing'

'Courtney's ashes'

I open the vase and its empty. Could the tale be true? I look at her walking away. The Phoenix rises from her ashes.

The Beginning.....