Chapter 18: George Gonzalez.

Shalima is in my bedroom as I'm told. I bump into my mother in the hall way.

'Your back'

'It seems so'

'Where is the body?'

'In my room now if you excuse me....'

'Do you feel good about yourself'

'You want to play the heart card right now. My turn, your husband killed the woman's father in a heart beat for a blood thirst then burned the body infront of her'

'Did she love you?'

'She tried to kill me'

'Your still standing here alive and kicking'

'what do you want?'

'You kill your own brother for her are you blind'

'I learned a big lesson for falling in love. I am just trying to fix the mistake I made 100 years ago'

I leave her and get stopped by the  guard.

'We found Monte'

'Where is she?'

'We locked her in the chamber'

I look at my mother satisfied face because why she knows why I tracked Monte. Not because she wanted to kill me. Its because she made Courtney get hurt and she let me kill her. We head to the chambers and I pass Courtney's dead body.

'You can go I will be there  shortly'

She is lying in a red casket lifeless. I have made some very big mistakes but she makes the  worst one look fine. I always thought I was smart, heartless, not capable of love. 

'Even if I let you live and we get married, you would never have accepted me for who I am. I loved your darkness. I want to take you around the world. I want to kiss you make you feel alright but I am just too tired to share my love'

I give her one last kiss and leave her. It is going to hurt me so much leaving her but its the only way. 

Finally I see monte tied to her chair and her look of shock soothes my darkness.

'Hello'

'No.....it can't be Courtney texted me you died'

'Now I am here'

'Please don't hurt me'

'You made me kill her you know that'

I grab her neck and strangle it slowly and she tries to breath.

'Why did you send her to hurt me?'

'I know what you are I just wanted to ........ to take everything from you the same you did for my sister'

'Right....the girl who tried to kill my brother Dylan'

'Yes'

I tear her heart out and plunge it on her mouth.

'Take care of the mess'

'But..'

'Cut her into tiny pieces and send them to her sister'

I ick the blood of my hands and leave to see Shalima. I find her reading through my books.

'You've changed'

'What?'

'You love here don't you?'

'I....'

'Don't lie to a witch'

'What if I do...she is lying in a casket with a bloody rose because I wanted to change things'

'George'

'I held her in my arms as she bled to death. Her blood was on my hands Shalima. Do you know how much that hurts? All this for my own family I....I can't....She is paying for her ancestor's mistakes'

'We can...'

'Let's get this over with. The ritual must take place today'