chapter 8

If this is the evening gown id love to see the wedding dress. This the most expensive clothe I've worn since forever. I arrive in less than an hour and  I almost back out of everything but then George shows up and opens the door for me. He puts forth his had and looks deep into my eyes. maybe it's the outfit so I hesitate to take his hand but he pulls me in his arms.

'You are tempting me love'

I like the way this little name he calls me. The way it makes me smile even though I hate him. We enter the room and all sorts of royalty pave their attention to us. I'm just a commoner and the most attention I've gotten since nursing school. Some girls at the corner are eyeing me with a very jealous eye and I hope it's not because I'm with George.

He spends most of the time chatting with his very shady friends while I spend the rest walking barefoot in the tiny piddles of water in the garden. It's cresent but the stars have never seemed brighter. The hems of my dress are dirty giving the other tiaras a spot of tea to talk about.

'Does chicken ziddi sound good?'

I drop to the ground with my heart racing. I didn't see him coming and I hate the way I'm helpless around him. He is holding my heels with his veiny hands and very seductive brown eyes.

'What are you doing?'

'I'm bored playing villain in your story'

He sits beside me and puts my heels aside. He takes his coat and covers my thighs.

'Your dress is revealing'

'That's how sex toys look like'

'Your mine...not a sex toy. Plus alot of men around here are plotting to take you from me'

Why I'm I suddenly fluttered with his words?

'Growing up I always had everything I've wanted. Money, women...but never love'

'I can't give you that'

He looks at me and stands with a smiling face. He squats and puts the heel on my feet gently without hurting me. But his finger touching my legs makes me think of other things I can give him. He pulls me and we make our way outside the party with everyone at the garden looking at us. I like the way he treats me in front of others. For the first time I actually feel special. He looks at me and I see something no one has ever felt for me before. But I can't help it feel guilty for what I've done.

We are walking down the street with food trucks and street lights. His phone rings and we finally stand for a brief second with sore feet.

'Don't worry Malo we just went for a treat we'll call you when we are done'

He finds me sitting at a bench rubbing my feet. He goes at the food truck possibly to buy something so I follow.

'Look at you Courtney roaming with the big guys'

'Hey Dailey can we get one of your specials'

'Sure'

George walks to the bench and sits looking at me. He slouches removing his tie and I almost lose sight of why I hate him. His hand reaches his lap and something as simple a that makes me bite my lip lightly.

'Are you banging him yet?'

'What no! Why would you think that?' 

'I see the way he looks at you. All that sexual tension must really make him horny'

'Just give me the burgers  Dailey'

I pay him and I take our orders. I give him his share and sit next to him munching down mine. I've taken like four bites already and he hasn't opened the wrapper yet. 

'Why do you bite your lip when I look at you?'

Because your hot and the sexual tension kills me. 

'Does that bother you Mr. Rurl?'

He smirks and finally takes a bite of his burger. He licks the mustard off his finger and I bite my lip again but he doesn't see me.

'It makes me want to fuck you till every bone in your body won't handle the pressure'

His face is so calm while he says those horny words at me. He gets to eat everything and his reaction makes me laugh. He looks at me and he laughs too. Guess he isn't that evil after all. He takes mustard and spills it on y cleavage.

'Very funny'

'Very horny. I'd lick it if it weren't for your hate for me'

'Your just scared to fuck me in front of all this people'

He smirks and I know the devil in him is awake and ready to torture me. He finishes his burger and then kneels before me.  He parts my legs and gets between them. I clasp the wood between my fingers as he literally licks me right between my breasts. I grab his hair as he removes my nipple and sucks it as his fingers grabs my thighs.

'Don't do it George...your....,'I moan as he presses his hand on my clit and all the fluid comes out without him rubbing me,'I'm powerless'

He stops and sits next to me. I take a moment to release myself from the fantasy he put me in and also finish my burger.

'Whatever you want Courtney. I'm yours'

We walk in some small places with roses and malls with ice creams. I'm actually having fun  almost doubt it. We get to be ourselves without being horny for once just ice cream and flowers. We stop by the beach eating the last bit of Ice cream.

'Why did you chose me?'

'Why ask?'

'I want to know simple'

'Is it possible dor someone to fall in love in a matter of 69seconds?'

"no'

'Exactly. You will find out once every everything is clear from the start'

He is definetly a threat. Not just to my sister but to my heart. Our drive back home is quiet, giving me a chance to judge his actions today. I did everything he wanted tonight, not because I fear him, because he wanted me too. Suddenly what he feels and what his thoughts are about me matter. We arrive home an I definetly don't want him to control my sexual urges. 

'Hey, one of the reasons I chose you, is because......your something special, something i've never had once in my life'

I smile and go back to my room and fantasize ways of making him fall in love with me.