chapter 2

My nightshifts are usually very involving. I'm usually from one ER to another. Tonight i'm with Mrs. Garcia watching her  favourite Telenovela. She's our a receptionist nurse but also  great listener when your raising a bratt annoying teen sister. While we are always watching this particular show she's usually using my hands to wipe her tears

Like right now. She is literally groping my hands like a very soft handkerchief. The show goes for a commercial break and finally I can feel my hands again. 

'Do you think Camia did the right thing?'

'Do i think leaving a very abusive husband and getting to torture him for what he did to you because you fell in love with him? No , very bad woman'

'Haha great sarcasm now go get me some coffee'

Before I object an ad pops up wit a familiar face on it. Wait, isn't that the pizza guy?

'The king and queen of England invites you for a ball to see the contestants that will be tested to be betrothed to the prince of Astoria'

The pizza guy is the prince of Astoria. That explains the expensive fashion sense but it sure doesn't explain the pizza.

'Alexa  you didn't tell me you signed up?' 

What the actual fuck? My photo is flashed clear to the rest of the world. That photo was from my graduation. That explains why Corey was asking for a photo of mine. I only gave it to her because she promised o wash the dishes. That also explains why she screamed we won.

'I really need to go'

'Ofcourse your majesty'

I change to my normal clothes and rush to my car . Corey better be armed before I descend on her snobby ass. The speed at which I'm driving might get me killed but I need to get  this fixed before I find myself betrothed to someone I barely know. 

I almost hit a person but I stop ight in time and it seems the person didn't even flinch. I'm thinking its the pizza guy because I recognize those veiny tattooed hands. I love veiny hands. I get out of the car cause clearly he looks like he wants to get himself killed.

'Hey your majesty move out of the way'

He smirks and removes his right hand from his pocket and scratches his chin. My stomach just did that thing again.

'So finally you know me love'

I make a mental note how I love when he calls me that . He is walking straight to me. I want to escape I'm in front of my and he is o inches apart from me. Why the hell is my stomach in knots again?

'I like your hair. It's red.'

He just made me feel like fucking super model but also super horny. He comes even closer and grazes my cheek with his beard. His hands slowly grabs my neck and he smells my skin. I clench to the hems of my dress but he grabs them and puts them on his chest. I'm about to lose my fucking self control but I bet he wants that.

'Your perfume,' he kisses my neck lightly 'I like it'

Is he about to kiss me? He is about to be my first kiss in the middle of the street.

'Your clit is tensing love,' he uses his free hand to get under my dress and he makes a move that knocks my self control out of the roof, 'Cum for me Courtney'

I'm tensing in his hand while he start moving fast with his fingers. I am moaning struggling to support myself with the collars of his black shirt. It feels as if a power surge is running to and from my tormented nerves. Him breathing on my neck makes it way worse . I finally grant his wish and he kisses me. I kiss him back with much angst I practically soak in his skin.

'See you again love'

He goes back to his car and drives off. I just had an orgasm in the middle of the road. I get back in my car and drive back home. Maybe it's because I have never done but I  can still feel his hand on my clit.  I need to get baack home before I end up being his sex toy. I need to back down from the competition.