chapter15

My head is banging and I could really use a cup of coffee. Right after the lavender bubble bath I have dipped myself into. All I can really think at this point in time is my little vulnerabilty to him. He charges me in ways I can't explain. He puts forth a face, covering all his demons inside, as if I happen to fear everything about him.

'So this is why I didn't have breakfast this morning?'

'What are you doing here George I am naked?'

'That better be a stupid joke'

He pulls a chair beside the bathtub.

'We are going to the carnival today'

His appearance from my side is very luring. The beach sun is lighting his brown eyes, his hair is all ruffled up and his...let me not go there. I can't help it think that he has given every woman that satisfactory of getting fucked by him but his wife. Well...not yet.

'Why haven't you fucked me yet?'

He looks at me scratching his chin then leans forward and squeezes the water of my hair'

'Is it because I'm no good?'

'Your one of a kind'

'Why the hell won't you fuck me then?'

'You don't understand do you?'

I pull myself from the bathtub and grab my towel leaving him in  the bathroom. I know I am only a special object to him I didn't need to hear him say it.

'I protect you like a delicate piece of glass,' he steps closer prompting me to fall on the bed and lies on top of me,'if you make the mistake of letting me have you, I'll fuck you like you are unbreakable'

He kisses me on my forehead and leaves me be.

'Get ready while I go jerk this off'

That's one way of putting it. After breakfast we head to carnival he bought us tickets. It's really nice seeing him lay off the bad guy episode. He even eats chicken burgers without serviettes. He runs around all day  from store being him without the dark energy.. His dark energy kind of suits him. I like that he is comfortable with that around me.

He takes me for a ride on the ferris wheel. He pulls out a  small velvet box and takes my hand. Is he...oh my...he is.

'In this wheel' I want to make a decision that will change my life and yours all together. Only if you accept it?'

He is proposing to me on a ferris wheel? I'm definetly dreaming. I pinch myself and he laughs. It is definetly real.

'My demons found home in you. Will you marry me?'

'Yes'

He pulls me in for a kiss and There it is. Peace. There's peace and also chaos when he kisses me. Many a time I wished for this kiss. Every birthday, every shooting star to find someone like George. Monte was wrong. To be loved by George Rurl, unquiveringly and unwaverigly, is magic that tells your demons its okay to get hurt. The ring is from the candy store with a silver butterfly. I love you George. My first love, my first kiss, my first everything. 

s wrong