63: dinner & a movie*

*Charli POV*

Going on a double date with my sister definitely wasn't on my to-do list this summer; but I can say that it's turning out to be a great night. Georgia wanted to go to a small restaurant around the corner from our house called Carluccio's.

We had spent a while simply talking while eating, before we decided we should head to off to the park.

"I really want some Oreos babe. Can we run to the shop and buy some? Please?" he pleaded, taking both of my hands in his and putting on puppy dog eyes, jutting out his lower lip.

"Yeah, why are you even acting that way? I would've gone no matter what," I confessed, stepping up on my toes to give him a kiss.

"Let's go," he whispered, turning to the other two. "We're gonna stop at the store quickly. You guys want anything?"

"Um, could you get a bag of peanut m&ms, some drinks, and then maybe a bag of Cheetos and-"

"Are you going to be hibernating after the movie, Ni?"

"No, I just like snacks during my movies," he shrugged, taking Georgia's hand and heading in the opposite direction.

"You just had a full meal, and you still want snacks?" I shout at them. He gave me a thumbs up as we turned and head towards the Tesco down the block.

"Babe, can you grab the Oreos and the m&ms and Cheetos for Niall?" Harry asked, placing a quick kiss on my cheek. I nodded and set off towards the sweets aisle.

I sought out my few items, before I went in the opposite direction towards where Harry had left me.

I found him in the soda aisle, standing and staring at the different bottles. I quietly snuck up behind him and wrapped my free arm around his waist. He jumped slightly, before turning his head to look over his shoulder. "Hi baby girl."

"You still haven't picked the drinks yet?" I queried, moving to stand next to him. His arm went around my shoulder as he rested his cheek on the top of my head.

"No, what one do you want?"

"I don't know. Just pick something I'll like," I murmured, looking up at him.

He hummed loudly, pointing from one soda, to another, and another, before looking down at me with a smirk, "Cream soda it is."

"Good choice honey," I chuckled, giving his side a quick squeeze.

"Mmm, lets get going," he smiled and leaned forward to pick up a case of soda. We quickly made our way to the cash, piling everything on the counter.

The cashier took her time as she rang us through, so I picked up a copy of Star Magazine. I rolled my eyes as k flipped to the cover story, some blonde celebrity was finally pregnant.

"Are you getting that too, Miss?" the cashier asks. I simply shake my head and put it back on the rack. "Your total today comes to £38.10."

"Shit, for just candy?" my eyes widened, stepping closer to check inside the bag.

"Yeah, babe. It's fine, I've got this," Harry mumbles, pulling out two twenty pound notes and handing them to the cashier. She smiles back at him before punching it into the system,snd giving his change back to him.

"Have a good at you two," the cashier smiles, watching Harry pick up the bag which reaching for my hand with the other.

"Thanks, you too," I smile, trailing behind Harry. We stepped out of the doors and I slipped my arm back around Harry's waist, resting my head on his chest as we walked. "I didn't realize how expensive all those sweets would be."