Prologue

Dear readers,
Thank you for choosing to read this book. In this prologue, I would be taking you through a bunch of things, like what you can expect from the following chapters, what not to expect, and disclaimers, if any.

1. Who are the main characters:
- Since, it is a collection of short excerpts, there is no one main character, but I can give you an overall idea of who you should expect to see as the main character. But keep note, that a few chapters might not even have one.
- Fictional Characters from famous novels, or short stories.
- Myself, as the narrator and main character both.

2. What kind of excerpts to expect:
- My excerpts generally revolve in the non-fiction genre, which are loaded with emotional outpour. I hope to make them relatable, and the topics which I pick out, are often the ones which are either less talked about, or are poignant enough to be talked about yet again.
- Certain topics drag over more than one chapter, so do read the next one if it is uploaded, or wait for one, before making any conclusions.

3. What not to expect:
- Since I am still a student, with a really busy schedule, it becomes difficult for me to upload very often. But I try my best to do so, whenever I get necessary time. So, please bear with me, and my irregular uploads.
- My excerpts, DO NOT contain mature parts, in any which way. So, if you are looking for that, please choose any other book.

4. Disclaimer/ Request:
- Please do not write any hateful or rude comments, at it really breaks my heart to read those after spending hours writing one excerpt. However, you can obviously give constructive criticism and express your views in a rather polite way. I would love to make changes according to those, if not in that particular except, but in my next ones.

In the end, Thank you again for choosing to read this book. Hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters, and if you do, please vote for them. 

Yours lovingly,

Prerona.