Nineteen

"When we got together, I knew I'd have the daily pleasure of fighting for your affection, and I'm more than ready for it," 

───☆⋅☾⋅☆───

The next morning greeted me with the warmth of Sihtric's presence, still peacefully asleep beside me. As I awoke, I found myself drawn to the window, where the soft light of dawn painted the room. Sihtric stirred gently, his movements delicate.

With a contented sigh, I nestled back against his chest, planting tender kisses along his jawline until his eyes fluttered open. He responded with a gentle hum, drawing me closer into the embrace of his arms, where we became intertwined. His touch was a reassuring warmth against the coolness of my naked body.

Eventually, I pulled away, as I mentioned, "Uhtred's baptism is today, which means another day of celebration awaits." Sihtric, still half in the realm of dreams, groaned softly, his eyes blinking away the remnants of sleep.

"What if we lay here for a while?" he asked, his hands beginning to gently peel the sheets away from my body.

"Lay here?" I questioned, reaching out to stop his wandering hands, which moved with a tender, explorative rhythm across my skin.

"Or we could do something else," he suggested, his voice low and playful. I laughed until I noticed the serious, pleading look in his eyes.

"Sihtric," I began, but my voice faltered as I saw the determined smirk that played on his lips.

"Fine," I agreed, giving in to him. Before I could finish the word, his lips were on mine, urgent and passionate. His hands moved down my body, and with a swift, fluid motion, he straddled me, effortlessly drawing my legs around his waist.

"Come on then," I whispered, my voice trembling with anticipation. Under his touch, I felt myself unraveling.

He didn't hesitate. With a smooth, deliberate motion, he entered me, and a wave of pleasure washed over me. His movements were passionate and controlled, each thrust sending sparks of ecstasy through my veins.

"You feel incredible," he groaned, his voice low and needy, his forehead resting against mine. "So perfect."

I moaned softly, arching into him, my nails digging into his back as I met his every thrust with equal fervor. His words of praise and encouragement spurred me on, igniting a wildfire of passion that consumed us both.

"You like that?" he murmured, his lips brushing against my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "Tell me," he urged, his voice husky and demanding.

"Yes," I gasped, my voice barely a whisper as I clung to him, lost in the overwhelming sensation of us coming together.

He kissed me deeply, his hands roaming my body, caressing and guiding, as if he couldn't get enough of the feel of me. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, his voice thick with desire, his eyes locked on mine with an intensity that mirrored my own longing.

I kissed him back passionately, matching his urgency and desire with my own. Each touch, each kiss, each whispered declaration of need and desire fueled the blaze between us, until we were both teetering on the edge of release.

And when it finally happened, our release was intense. We held onto each other tightly, breathing heavily, our bodies intertwined as we savored the lingering waves of pleasure. He tenderly kissed my forehead, my cheeks, and my lips, whispering words of affection and devotion that filled the space between us with warmth and intimacy.

"Satisfied?" I asked softly as he moved to lie beside me.

"Always," he murmured, pressing a kiss to my brow.