Chapter 37

Author's pov

"Ilavarasae.... Why don't we directly meet King Thondaiman and talk to him about this marriage... "

Sandilyan asked the prince who was now trying to find a way to climb the fort wall....The crown prince spoke...

"Because that would make the princess think it's an political marriage"

"Is it not Ilavarasae???? "

Sandilyan asked gaining a death glare from the Crown prince.... He got his answer..

"Forgive me Ilavarasae.... This poor human don't know about this affection  and love and all...."

Sandilyan Apologized scratching his nape.....

"Yeah... All you know is politics and the secret ways to get information..... I know..learn to live a little Sandilyaa....its not fault you know"

The crown prince suggested him.....Sandilyan nodded his head lightly.......meanwhile the prince found a way to enter the fort too...

There was a big tree on the other side of the place they were standing.... He moved towards that side carefully taking each step not to get caught by the guards..

When they reached near the tree.. The prince said...

"You go from here Sandilya.... I will handle here after.... I would come back before sunrise... If I get caught... I will manage to escape.. If I couldn't you should be outside to help me.... In any chance I don't want to be captivate here.....

Knowing the tension here I don't want to take that risk of getting in their hands..... "

"Knowing the consequences you still wants to go alone... It's not right Ilavarasae... "

Sandilyan said to the prince he badly wants the crown prince to let go of this crazy stunt....

"Love do make you take crazy decision Sandilyaa"

The crown prince said with a smile he started climbing the tree....

"That's why I want to be away from it Ilavarasae... "

Sandilyan shook his head... Making the prince chuckle...

"Now be careful... Don't get caught before me Sandilya... Leave fast"

"That should be my suggestion Ilavarasae.... If you don't come back by morning... I am sending message to the capital and you will be the reason if that leads to a battle... "

"Don't over react Sandilya.... You leave first.... "

The Crown prince Ellalan said to his best friend before jumping inside the fort.... Sandilyan signed and left the place carefully not to get caught by anyone...

"Why do people say King next to God akka"

The 6 year old younger princess of Vadanadu Valliyammai asked her elder sister who is now feeding her food...

Princess Alarmelu is now 16 years old..many provinces Kings and prince's started sending proposals for marriage to her.... Marrying her will also strengthen their power as it was the strongest province under the empire as much equal to Varmanadu....... Thankfully both are in extreme ends if those both provinces are closer and their relationship is maintained smoothly they both will become superior...defeating the empire is also  posible.....

Comparing to them other provinces are weak....... King Thondaiman don't want to rush up and make hasty decision.... He already seen the effects of that through his sister Madhangi.....