The beautiful girl

**Avneet's Pov**

I stood up from my place looking at the guy I just hit with my shoe. He had a phone in his hand maybe he was talking to someone before my shoe landed on his head.

 He had a phone in his hand maybe he was talking to someone before my shoe landed on his head

Near him stood a guy in a suit. He looked just as shocked as I was.

 He looked just as shocked as I was

I ran towards them.

''I am sorry! I am sorry!I am sorry! I didn't mean it! I was hitting another guy who just ran There. Not that I hit guys with my shoe daily. I was just angry.'' I dont know for next few seconds what i was blabbering but my mouth didn't shut even for a second. Both the guys were looking at me with confused faces.

''Jada zor se laga kya?'' I Asked that well built mascular man, who didn't really looked affect but still I had to ask.

I was going to touch his head just then the guy next to him said ''sir, we are getting late for the office!''

The guy I hit looked at me for a second and moved towards the exit. The other guy I guess bis assistant walked behind him.

I bent down and picked my shoe trying to wear it while standing on one foot. I lost my balance and my eyes closed, I just grabbed something in fear and as I didn't touch the ground my eyes slowly got open.

''Careful!'' I looked up to see a pair of hazel eyes staring deep in my eyes. He was the same guy I hit.I was holding his shoulder very tightly.

''I am sorry once again'' I said coming out of his grip. He passed me a look and went away without saying anything after picking his phone which probably fall when I hit him with my shoe.

His assistant came towards me and asked ''Maam, what's your name?''

''Avneet, Avneet kaur''
.
.
.
.
.

**Siddharth's Pov**

My shoes tapped against the floor as I walked inside the building. The receptionist greeted me ''good morning sir''

I walked towards my private lift with my assistant. My office had a different lift for employees.

I was out for an early meeting and while coming back to my office, i saw a beautiful girl who's not leaving my mind ever since I saw her.

I was gonna snap over at who ever dared to hit me with a shoe but then I saw her.

Avneet, Avneet kaur her voice ringed in my head as I got flashbacks how she came running to me. Her hair dancing in air, her curves, her dark brown eyes, the way she blinked them cutely while explaining me, the way she cutely kept on blabbering, the way she held my shoulder when she was going to fall. Everything came infront of my eyes, making a smile crept on my lips.
.
.
.
.

I was working on my laptop when my mom called me ''hello maa''

''Hello beta, are you busy? She asked me. ''Nahi maa, boliye'' I am busy but I will never be busy for my family.

''You remember I told you about the dinner with vaishu's in laws'' vaishu is my younger sister. She revealed that she is in love with someone. I was very angry when I heard this.

Why she never shared this with me, when she was dating him all these years? Wasn't she that comfortable with me? I agree we never had a convo on such topics but still I am his elder bro and she should have told me all this.

Earlier i had thought of beating the guy blue and black but when I met her choice. I said a yes as he was actually a nice guy.

I have personally met him at a few parties and he is a very humble and kind guy.

I did a very nice background check up on him and I was glad when I got to know that vaishu was his first and only girlfriend.

He lives with his mom dad and has sister though I haven't met them yet.

''Yes maa I know, I will be there on time'' but mom cut me off saying ''No no I called you to tell you that we will be having dinner with them tomorrow''

''Why maa, is there any problem?'' I asked closing my laptop but she calmly replied me ''actually abhishek's sister just came from new york a few days ago and she has her collage from monday, so I thought she should have rest on sunday,so I shifted the plan to tomorrow. You will be able to come, Right?''

''Yes maa I dont have any meeting tomorrow. I will be there on time'' she happily replied me ''okay great then, come home soon and dont forget your lunch''

''Yes maa you too take care,bye'' with this I declined the call. So tomorrow it is.

Word: 85705/21/2024~Sanya Oberoi

Word: 857
05/21/2024
~Sanya Oberoi