Club Scenes

**Siddharth's Pov**

''So will you come to the club with us? Avneet asked me from the other side Of the call.

''I will let you know after checking my schedule'' I replied.

''Ughh okay''

Keeping the phone aside my mind went towards the morning incidents.

The minute I heard her crying on the phone, I got restless.

This was the first time I have seen her cry, even hearing her sobs from the phone, I felt emotions. So many of them which I cant even explain.

I was worried that someone has hurt her.

My heart clenches as I remember her face when I saw the stains of dried tears.

I dont want to see her like that ever again.

Dont ask me why? I am yet to find that.

There are so many questions running in my mind which are left unanswered.

Why its her only and not any other girl? I avoid other girls like plague, but her...

I dont want the daughter in law of The Nigams to be like Avneet who is irresponsible, clumsy, childish, always blabbering and especially a girl who lives in her strawberry world.

Why am I even comparing her to my type?
She is definately not my type!

*sigh*

Why am I even considering going with her to that club?

My urge to see her everyday should stop now, its not good for any of us.

*sigh again*

I called Faizu in my cabin.

''Yes sir, you called me'' I saw Faizu keeping inside the cabin.

''Yes, come here''

He looked at me questioningly.

''I am thinking of going to club'' I said casually.
''You are going to WHAT?'' Why is he so shocked.

''A club, and you are accompanying me'' I ordered.

''Umm, but sir why me? I mean, I dont like clubs. They are too loud for my taste''

''Avneet wanted to celebrate in a club, so you should accompany me. What wil I do alone there with those kids'' I explained.

''But I dont want to go there'' he pouted.

Seriously? Is he a kid? Why is he pouting? Godddd!

''You are coming?'' I raised my eyebrows.

He just nodded his head side by side, in a no.

''I think her friends are also coming'' I looked at hik from the corner of my eye.

''I guess Miss Jannat will also come. She is Her best friend after all'' I pun the pen between my fingers.

''Uhhh, okay so?'' He said looking at a distance.

Does he thinks I dont What's going on from the past months.

''I heard their friend Riyaz is also coming. Avneet was telling me he and Jannat are very close friends'' I smirked inside when I saw the sudden change in his expressions.