Jannat is in India!

**Avneet's Pov**

I laid on the bed, looking at the ceiling. I'll be joining my college very soon. Aroob still hasn't messaged me yet.

Oh shit! I forgot!!!

I picked up my phone to call Jannat. It was 12pm now that means 10:30 in New York. She would be at work at this ti me, here aunty won't be near her. I should call her now.

I tried calling her several times but she's still not answering my calls. She might be busy.

Jannat please pick the fucking call, I am tensed for you.

''H.Hello'' I heard her low cracky voice.

''Jannat, hey! Why weren't you picking up me phone. Are you okay? What happened? Everything is fine, right?'' I asked.

''Avi I-'' she started sobbing saying this much. I sat straight on my bed sensing something is really wrong. My jaanu is a strong girl. She doesnt cry on anything like that.

''Hey hey, calm down jaan. Tell me what happened? You know thati am here for you, right? Tell me What's wrong?'' I dont know how to calm her on call right now.

''They are marrying me off. Avi I don't want To -'' and she again started sobbing loudly.

''Jaan calm down, first tell me where are you? I asked her to which she replied taking ''I am in the bathroom at the cafe'' and took deep breathes in an attempt to calm herself.

''I told you to come here with me, why didn't you listen to me?'' When I was comming to India I tried to get her here with me but she said no.

''You know I can't! They - they have my parents last memories you know'' she said getting emotional.

When her uncle took her property, he took some photos and important stuff of her parents.

''Listen to me, please! You can't stay there anymore. Pack your bags and here. It's not safe to stay there, with those peoples'' I tried to explain her.

''Avi I can't- ''she tried protesting. I told you she never listens to me at once. She is a very emotional and simple girl.

She is from the royals family, from Jaipur. She can't see anyone in trouble and is always kind to others, but her selfish uncle aunt messed up everything in her life. Their hunger for money is never gonna end.

''Jannat fucking listen to me! I am booking the first flight available. And you are not playing with my temper anymore... You are comming here and that's final. I don't want to listen anything else... Pack your bags, I will send few of my college friends to help you get out of there.'' I shouted at her.

Anger was dripping in my voice. She is being unbelievable. After taking few deep breathes and calming myself I told her ''listen Just trust me. I promise my bhai will will help us. Don't think about anything and come back to India'' I tried convince her.

We talked for few more minutes. I her all the instructions while booking the ticket for her. She will be here tomorrow by afternoon.
.
.
.
.
.
I was sitting inthe guest room in front of Jannat while she was telling me exactly what happened.