Broken Friendship

**Avneet Pov** (Flashback Continue)

Aroob chuckled and said ''when? Ask yourself when did you not? You have been doing this since childhood''

''Aroob I have always tried to set you up with every guy you ever liked''

''Tried to set me or yourself?'' She argued back.

Tried to set myself? Ever since we were kids I have always tried to get her whatever she wanted and boys were one of them.

In high school, I have always tried to help her with her crush. Some of them genuinely weren't interested in her, some of them already has someone, and not everyone is trying to get in a relationship in high school.

Did she ever asked me if I like someone or not? No! It was all about her every time. I also liked few guys but the minute she said they are her crush, I stopped. It felt like I am betraying my bestfriend.

She basically liked half of the seniors and when they weren't interested she would move to someone else.

''You always tried to show me how rich you are. You always got everything served in platter. You always gave me expensive gifts on birthday to show me that I can't afford them...I was so happy when you finally left us, but now you are in my college. Whyyyy? To brag about your princess lifestyle again? To show of what a high maintenance bitch you are?''

Her words pierced in my heart. The one person I was considering by bestie since childhood was never mine.

She was always jealous of me and my lifestyle. You thought that I am showing off when I always offered her help and gifted her stuff she wished for but never got.

''So this is the reason you have been avoiding me?'' I said meekly.

''Don't start to cry now! I am warning you to stay away from Riyaz or this time I won't stare you.'' And with this she left me.

Flashback ends

''She is definately a dumb head'' riyaz spoke up as I told him the entire thing. This event was the reason of my bad mood on the dinning table that day and only jannat is aware about all this and now riyaz.

''Exactly! She is!'' I replied. Enough of being sad for someone who doesn't even what to stay in my life.

''How can she accuse my best friend?'' Riyaz again said.

''Exactly!''

''Even if you tired to woo me, you are definately not my type!'' He said looking disgusted.

''Exactly!''

Wait what? What the actual fuck? This bitch, I tell you.

''Riyazzz'' I started hitting his shoulder.

''Areyy! What? You think you are my type'' he started laughing.

''Oh please, shut up! Tumhe mein toh meri jutti bhi na puche!'' He is so annoying sometimes.
.
.
.
.
.
I left for my room after the dinner and I was busy thinking about the assignments I have to submit in three weeks.

We have to prepare a proper project on the things happening in between as well from the rough sketch of the outfits, everything has to be covered in it.