Jannat in trouble!

This chapter is dedicated to Fainat, but there will be Sidneet scenes as well.
So enjoy and let me know in comments if you like to see other couples scenes as well, or not?

**Author's Pov**

Everyone inside the room were already tensed as to why their boss has suddenly summoned them together.

They work on fashion shows and the latest collection.

They all held their their breathes when the door opened and their boss appeared, followed by a girl.

Avneet followed Siddharth nervously and stood beside him.

''Meet Avneet'' Siddharth said.

Everyone looked at each other with questioning gaze if he was introducing his girlfriend to them.

''She is here because-'' he explained them everything.

Thinking she is someone important to him that he is doing so much for her, they all welcomed her with a forced smile.

Sidharth introduced his special team of 15 members to Avneet. Meeting them all Avneet realised that sketching is the easiest part in formation of a dress but the rest...

She greeted everyone with enthusiasm excited to learn new things.

People thought that she would also be like Ritika because they have seen how she behaves with them by taking advantage of being close to boss.

But with Avneet's friendly behavior, they all got impressed. Though she is from nice family and has always got things served in platter but she had nothing like a rich spoiled brat type attitude.

She was very kind, down to earth and sunshine of a person.

''So show her around and explain how things work from tomorrow'' Siddharth said interrupting their meet and greet.

''Why tomorrow?'' Avneet whined like a small baby making everyone look at her with 'Aww😍' gaze because of her cute expressions.

''they have work for now, moreover it's going to be lunch time soon'' siddharth reasoned.

''you can come back tomorrow, lets leave for now'' he added further and walked to leave to his cabinet, without waiting for her response.

Avneet's excited mood dropped in a flip. She sulked behind Siddharth, making faces and followed him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jannat who was out for office work was back now. Keeping her stuff on her desk and hearing all the gossip like always about her boss having a soft corner for her, saddened her.

 Keeping her stuff on her desk and hearing all the gossip like always about her boss having a soft corner for her, saddened her