Grumpy Assistant

*Siddharth's Pov*

I heard a knock on the door which brought me out of her thoughts. Clearing my throat, I said a ''come in'' and my assistant, Faizu, poked his head inside.

 Clearing my throat, I said a ''come in'' and my assistant, Faizu, poked his head inside

''Sir re, Mr.Badlani is here! And he brought his daughter also'' Faizu's whining voice reached my here.

He behaves nicely with everyone but Mr.Badlani and his daughter are exceptional. He is not fond of them.

''Is the confrence room ready?'' I asked as I started collecting all the files for the meeting. ''Yes sir, I prepared everything beforehand- wait! What's that?'' He was inside my office room now looking at the rose on my table.

''A flower I suppose'' I replied.

''That I know sir, but who gave you A ROSE?'' He asked completely shocked. Sometimes he For gets that he is my assistant.

He was going to touch the flower but my voice stopped him in mid way.

''Stop right there!'' My voice echoed in the room. ''Get these files and get back to the work'' I said further.

''Yes sir'' Faizu spoke like a soldier and left with the files.

I sometimes wonder why I haven't fired him.

He's been with me for 5 years at this point and he is someone close to being called my best friend.

But he is too loud sometimes for my liking.

I looked at the rose one last time and left for the confrence room.

I went inside and everyone was present there. It is an annual shareholder's meeting to discuss upon the upcoming projects.

''Hello Siddharth, how are you?'' Mr.Badlani who was on my left asked me as I took my seat.

Before I could answer, faizu who was on my left spoke up ''It's Mr.Nigam for you'' he said rather harshly. Told you about his fondation towards the badlani's.

I looked at him to stop him and he understood my gaze well enough.

''I am fine Mr.Badlani, but you know we dont allow relatives in the meeting'' I said sternly.

I don't know why he keeps bringing his daughter to the meetings.

''Oh yes! My daughter is going to be the CEO soon, so I thought she will get some experience by working with you'' mr.Badlani replied back looking at his daughter and me, momentarily.