Convincing Siddharth

**Avneet's Pov**

I just reached the office. Now should I directly go up? But I don't know where his office room is!

As if he read my mind from his place, I got his call itself.

''Hello'' I greeted him, in my Super melodious voice. Ofcourse I am gonna be sweet till the time my work is not done.

''Have you reached yet?'' He asked, ofcourse without greeting back. God knows which school he went to? They did'nt even taught him basic manners.

''Yeah, yes. I am here''

''Good now take the right lift and come directly to the 48th floor, the last cabin is mine.'' He Told me hurriedly.

''Ohh, okay'' now I will have to find his office myself.

''I can't come down right now I am currently in a meeting and also my pa isn't here to accompany you'' this is the most I have ever heard him say since we met.

''No no, thats fine! Don't worry, I will come there!'' I said not to worry him too much because he seems so considerate.

Sometimes he behaves nicely.

''Okay, and try not to stumble here and there or get into any mess'' he said and cut the call.

Mai iski tareef kuch zyada hi jaldi kar deti hu. And what does he even mean by all that? I am not clumsy to stumble here and there-

Oh shit!

''Oh my god, I am so sorry! I did'nt see you there'' I apologized quickly as I bumped into someone. It's Siddharth's fault. He foreshadowed me.

''No ma'am, that's alright'' The person said. Ohh wow, is he carrying some flowers?

''Hey Wait!'' I stopped him from going as he moved further.

''Can I take one flower?'' I said looking at the guy and pointing at the bunch of sunflowers he was carrying.

Maybe he is changing the flowers in the vase.

''Sure maam!'' He said and gave me one of those flowers.

''Thank you!'' I took it with me and got inside the lift. Mr.Nigam won't mind one flower now, will he?

I was in ny thoughts when the lift stopped on the 6th floor and a lady came inside. I remember this was the cafeteria.

The women went to press the button But stopped saying ''you are going on the 48th floor?''

''Yeah'' I looked at her. She leaned back at the elevator and said ''I haven't seen you here, are you a new employee?''

''Huh no, I am not an employee'' I smiled awkwardly.

''Do you have any appointment?''

''Umm no!'' Why is she asking me so many questions.

''What is your name?'' She asked looking at the flower in my hand.

''Avneet, and you?'' I can't be rude to anyone just like that and she is maybe asking all this casually or friendly!

''Ritika Badiani, daughter of Prateek Badiani the famous businessman'' she said with a tone. A strange one!

 A strange one!