Mr.Arrogant Nigam

**Avneet's Pov**

I am sitting in abhi bhai ''S car with my hands crossed to my chest and not to forget my cute pout on face.

That third wheel, mr.nigam is comming in his car.

''Why are you Sucking? College didn't go well?'' Bhai asked me. His fixed at the road as he was driving the car with one hand, while the other was shifting gears.

''It was our date na! Why did you invite him!?'' I wanted some alone time with my bhai. Is it too much to ask for?

It's been years since we last had a day just for the two of us. I miss those days when we used to spend whole the time together and now he doesnt have time for me.

''Aise nahi kehte avi, he is our family now. He was there so I invited him.'' He said parking the car infront of the cafe.

''Stop speaking like mom!'' I shouted and he knew that I was getting irritated of all this. ''Calm down avi and now come with us.'' He said getting out of the car. He came to muly side to open the gate of the car and before he could do so, his phone rang and he left after saying ''ohh its vaishu, you go and sit with him indie I will be back in a moment''

Ughhhhhhhhh
.
.
.
.
.
We all three settled inside the cafe and bhai ordered my favourite rajma rice to make my mood, but I swear it is not going to be good so easily.

Both of the guys got busy talking about some ideas, making me ghosted. And ofcourse I cant stay quite for too long so I jumped in the convo asking ''are you both doing a collab?''

''It was just an idea but It's not possible.'' Mr.nigam said.

Our food was here now.

''And why is that so?'' I asked while digging in my food as I am fucking starving right now.

''We both deal with two different things, so It's not possible.'' He answered me.

''I thought you were makingcartoon themeclothes'' my mouth is full, I dont know if they are understanding what I am trying to say.

And at that time I started coughing. May be the food went into the wrong pipe.

Mr.nigam forward me a glass of water while bhai was patting my back.

''How many times do I have to tell you, dont speak while eating? Are you a child? Even a child eats nicely!'' Bhai started scolding me. I drank the water and calmed down.

''Sorry I was hungry'' I apologies. ''You are always hungry!'' Abhi bhai argued.

''And you are mumma's carbon copy'' I mumured but I guess everyone heard it as mr.nigam chuckled at that and bhai glared me saying ''what did you say''

''Arey! Leave it na bhai, it happened only once na. I dont do it everyday!'' I tried changing the topic when he said ''This happens almost everyday and you are a damn clumsy girl, just accept it'' why is he embarrassing me?

I could see mr.nigam giggling at us, or more precisely on me. Thi sis the first time I have ever seen him smiling, or his face is always rock hard and expressionless.

''I am not!'' I said firmly glaring at the two of them.

''Yes you are!'' He is still not stopping.

''I told You -''

''What were you saying earlier?'' I was cut off by mr.nigam

This dude always speaks between me. I want to rip his face off. Bandar kahika!

''I was saying you both can do a collab. You can launch cartoon The mad clothes.'' I suggested By trying my anger inside me so that I dont scratch his face with my long sharp nails.

''Well we can't! They only make professional clothes.'' Bhai said.

''We dont make clothes for ren. Our clothes are worn by famous celebrities only'' Mr.CEO of The Nigam Inc. Himself said this, looking at me with calculative eyes.

Arrogant much, isn't he?

''Its was just a suggestion. Graphic tees are in trend these days and your fAmOuS cEleBrItiEs also wear these types of clothes!'' I mocked.

What does he mean by childish clothes. Even I like to wear graphic tees. He is just to old for this generation.

My clOthEs are WoRn bY famous cEleBrItiEs OnlY!

''Nice idea avi. But they dont make those clothes. I was thinking to do that collaboration with Mehra's'' bhai discussed further.

His tone was sweet. Wasn't he arguing with me a minute ago? Well, I guess It's genetically because my mood also changes from time to time.

''Yeah thats a good idea bhai. And moreover we know Rohan personally so it would be easy for you to manage.'' I said looking at mr.arrogant nigam, who was raising his one eye brow to me.

His loss, he will stay behind in making clothes for his fAmOus cEleBrItiEs and others will go ahead of him with the latest designs.

*******

What do you think about Avneet's character?
Do you like her?
And what about sid?
I know he is A little rude and not out spoken.
Well he needs his time to het comfortable with avneet and then the fun will begin.
Stay tuned!
Do comment and vote, I noticed that there is a decent number of viewers but you don't vote or comment yaar.

Stay tuned!Do comment and vote, I noticed that there is a decent number of viewers but you don't vote or comment yaar

Word Count: 937
06/01/24
Signing off
~ShraddhaMalhotra