Cute!

**Siddharth's Pov**

''Hey hey, Avneet please don't cry'' I immediately went towards her side trying to calm her down.

Since she entered my life she has always amused ne with her antics. Even now when she entered my cabin without my permission, like it was her own office.

I liked that! I found her really cute when she was checking out every little detail about my cabin as if she is my wi- Shut Up Siddharth!

Right now, I just wanted to see how would she convince me to share the information she needs for her project.

She gets irritated very easily and I was trying to do the exact thing.

She looked cute when she was arguing with me. Guts! She Has got guts. Where everyone are scared to raise their face infront me she has the guts to answer me looking straight into my eyes.

But I had no idea that this girl has not got any tolerance. She started crying and her sobs went louder and heavier within few seconds.

She cried because of me!

(Only if he knew, what a drama piece she is)

''Avneet please, I was just joking. You can come here anytime you want, stop crying please'' I tried to console her hair.

I don't know how to stop someone from crying.

''Avneet, here drink this!'' I passed her some water and made her drink with my right hand, while my left hand rubbing her back.

''You will let me come here?'' She asked looking up from the glass. The innocence her voice was holding, was driving me mad.

She looks so cute with that red puffy nose and cheeks. She is adorable!

Wait! How many times did I call her cute in the past 5 minutes?

''Yes, you can! Dont worry'' I said.

''Thank you so much, Mr.Nigam!'' She said happily giving me her cute smile.

Stop Siddharth! How many times are you gonna say that!?

She's not cute,
But she is!

''You can call me Siddharth now''

''Huh?'' She looked at me surprised.

''As you said we are family now, so you can call me by my name, Mr.Nigam seems old.''

''But you are old'' she stated

What? I am old?

''Uhh, I mean you are older than me. How can I call you by your name?'' She questioned.

She answered her question herself before I could say something.

''I will call you Siddharth bhaiya!'' She exclaimed

Bhaiya?

BHAIYA! Seriously??

''NO! I am not your bhaiya!'' It came out way too harshly from my mouth. She looked at me confused by me sudden loudness.

''I don't like anyone calling me bhaiya. Only my sister can call me that!'' Yup that's right.

''Umm okay, then what should I call you?'' She asked me, believing on whatever I said right now.