Same 'Headshot' guy!?

**Avneet's Pov**

''What did you just say?'' I asked in disbelief. How can he say that?

''So you have hearing problems as well?'' He said making me even more angry. That's so rude of him.

''Oh hello Mr., I can see very well and if you have eyes, you should have seen where you are walking!!''  I replied back Fuming in anger.

I am already stressed about Jannat and this is making it worse. Why am I shouting at him? I could say that in normal voice also.

Calm your ass avi!

''Umm I am sorry! Actually I am not in my right mind'' I said lowly and started walking inside.

I could feel his strong gaze at me as I was walking inside, but ignoring him completely I went towards my family.

I saw them sitting at the table with vaishu bahbhi's family. I went and stood beside my brother.

''There she is! My daughter Avneet'' my dad said smiling at me

''
''Ohh Avneet beta, I finally got to meet you!'' The lady, obviously bhabhi's mom greeted me. She looks like a cheerful person. I love such people. I am sure we are gonna go really well in future.

''Hello beta!'' Bhabhi's dad said.

I smiled at the both of them replying ''ohh hello uncle aunty, how are you guys.'' I was polite yet over excited.

''We are fine, come here sit with me'' bhabhi's mom ushered me to sit while smiling on my tone and sat with her happily.

''You know what beta, your family just never stops saying about you. I was so excited to see you. Sonia always tells me my avneet is like this...my avneet is like that'' she told me eyeing at the rest of my family.

''Ohh I hope you have heard good things only'' I said in my usual friendly tone.

She smiled at me and bhai interrupted us saying ''of course! You are the sunshine of Nandra's'' making my smile wid dee than ever before.

Did I tell you, I love attention!

''Yes my daughter is my treasure'' my dad spoke proudly.

''Ohh by the way hii vaishu bhabhi, how are you?'' I said turning my attention to her.

She smiled at me shyly because of the bhabhi in my statement and replied very sweetly ''I am fine avneet, how are you?''

''OMG! Aunty your daughter is so sweet. I love my bhabhi already, though I would prefer if she would be a little more talkative and friendly with me, but its okay I understand it will take time'' everyone was laughing at the fun banter I was creating, when suddenly mom cut  me off saying ''oh vibha where is your son btw''

''My son will be here soon... oh look he's here!'' Vibha aunty exclaimed in excitement.

I turned my face ti see the infamous son everyone keeps talking about.

'NOWAY!' I thought to myself.

''Siddharth beta come and sit with us'' my mom said. Vibha aunty gestured the guy, who happens to be the same one whom I abused yesterday.

I mean the one who got a headshot by my shoe and the only one I shouted unnecessarily on, though he started first but he was saying in sarcasm and my heated mind bursted on him.

''Hello'' he said in his deep, manly voice.

''Hello beta, How way your trip?'' My mom began talking to him very sweetly.

I didn't Paid much attention to their conversation. I am in my own world.

Why? Why did he have to be the same Guy. If Mom gets to know about this, she's going to murder me.

She already told me to behave nicely with them and I have ruined my first impression on vaishu bhabhi's brother.

What will he think of me? What if he tells his family about this? Ohh God I'm so embarrassed right now!

''Avneet beta?'' Someone's voice bring me bakc to the world. It was his mom.

Huh? What us she asking me?

''They are telling you to order something'' abhi bhai whispered in my ear.

''Oh yeah! Yes!'' I picked up the menu hiding my face behind it. Why do I keep embarrassing myself? I can feel a stair from my right. I know who it is and I don't want to look at him. Not now!

Time went by as i sat there not saying anything only concentrating on my food.

''I think you both should go and talk about this somewhere in privately'' my brothers to be mother-in-law said. I guess they decided on the venue or something. It's been 2 minutes since they left. Leaving me alone here.

Our parents got busy in themselves. And the guy beside me was staring me continuously!! I stood up taking everyone's attention.

''It's been so long since they left, I should go and see where They are'' I said and almost ran front here. I never stopped to hear their responses. I was just walking got knows where.

******
What do you thing Avneet will do?
What do you think about today's chapters?

Words: 89305/23/2024~Shraddha Malhotra

Words: 893
05/23/2024
~Shraddha Malhotra