•never (fluff)

this scene is inspired by the movie "Virgin Territory"

You heard a rumor of a boy that fell down from a sky from what you heard as one of the nuns spoke to you, entering inside your room "sister y/n."

She said softly, you turned as you told the guards to leave your room, for a private talk "yes sister Mary."

You began to fluff up your hair to give it some more volume "a man has fallen from sky, we believe he came from heaven, as an angel."

Your hands paused, you knitted your eyebrows as you turned your back "an angel you say?"

"I am more than precise sister, he looks as beautiful as ever. But the only problem is that he's mute."

You shook your head as you laughed it off, "mute you must say" turning your back against her thinking of how all the men in your town were disgusting, cruel, and greedy for lust "believe me, it won't be that much of a struggle to understand him. May you dream about this certain— angel you claim to be is one of them sister Mary."

She bowed "yes sister y/n" her fully covered body closed the door behind her, now you were the only humane existence that still stood on the floors of your room.

You walked down the stairs of the convent, fully clothed in the robe the nuns would wear, having a cloth cover your hair as well.

Once you reached for the door, closing it behind you you took a sniff of the fresh clean air, the flowers surrounding your space  bloomed as you noticed the water sparkles by the Sun's light.

Your lips grew a slight grin, as you walked onto the grass to find a bench to sit on, to read a book you were holding.

As you opened the pages, you were getting so invested in the story that your mind had blurred out the birds chirping and the sounds of the water splashing into the fountain.

You suddenly heard an echo of a voice laughing, you recognized who's voice it was as you looked up. Noticing no one to be found.

You then stood from your bench and started walking deep into the garden, to see who that might've been. But you only noticed one of the nun's holding onto a boy's hand, pulling him into some place else of which you weren't aware of.

You scoffed at how lucky that nun was, holding onto the hands of a boy who's hair looked comfortable to hold onto.

You tried to not be sneaky as you began to hide yourself into one of the bushes, noticing if the nun was gone or not.

While walking deeper into where the boy could've been, you exposed yourself, long enough for him to see that a nun was there. Since you had your white cloth over you, you moved it up, noticing all of his features in one moment.

They were all washed all washed up by the force of his hands, rubbing the water deep into the tight skin on his face.

He was handsome all around. Tall and broad, had wicked eyes, and soft pink lips. It felt as though you were meant to press your lips against them, you were so desperate to despite of how handsome he truly was.

You which he had notice you but he didn't, he only focused on washing the sweat off of his body with the water from another fountain.

Even as a nun you knew it was wrong to have an attraction towards other people, especially lust for them was considered impure.

You then walked away back inside the convent, rushing inside your room, locking it shut as you took in a sharp inhale.

"That was quite an experience to look at" you gasped, noticing him through your open window, playing around with a ball on his hand.