deep inside (smut)

credits go to me!

You and Anakin shouted at each other from across the room. Neither of you were sure what you were arguing about at this point, both of you were too stubborn to admit you were wrong.

You and Anakin had fights but usually, they didn't get this far. In fact, this is the worst fight the two of you have had since you've known each other.

You could barely look Anakin in the eyes. "Could you at least look at me will I talk to you?" he grabbed your face, to make you look at him, you could see the anger in his eyes.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Anakin" as you said that, a look of bitterness swept across his face. You tried to push him off you but he wasn't letting you leave his grip. His hands quickly moved so they were gripping wrist instead of holding your face.

His grip was a little harsh but not enough to hurt you. Anakin knew how much pain you could take or when he was going too far. And even though he knew you hated looking at him, at this moment he knew he couldn't let you go.

Even though in the morning you would probably come back to him and get over it he didn't want to take the chance. The chance of you leaving him and never coming back.

The pain he had thinking was too much for him to handle. You could tell he wasn't angry with you anymore as he stared at you, but you were sure as hell still mad at him.

"Let me go!" you gritted your teeth. And almost as fast as the anger disappeared it came back. Anakin took his hand off your wrist and placed it on your throat, with a somewhat of a gentle hold he pushed her back into the wall and pinned her body with his, he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours.

The anger faded as both of your lips molded together, hands tugging at each other clothes as you walked back into his room, the door automatically shutting.

"I fucking love you," he spoke, as he discarded his shirt across the room. His body falling back on hers as they stumbled to the bed.

"I fucking love you," you responded, her hand moved up and down his back, finally moving your hands up his neck to his hair. You grab a fistful and tug, "Even though you're an ass sometimes," Anakin bit your shoulder in response.

"You're lucky you're cute," he said, you both quickly discarded your clothing, legs tangled up as he started to push inside you. His favorite place was to be inside you. Deep inside you.

You could feel him in your stomach. The pleasure was making your head spin. "Fuck me," you cried out, moving your legs to be resting on his shoulders. He started pounding into you harder. You clenched your thighs together, he yelled out, the tightness almost suffocating but he loved it.

It wasn't long until he finished. He took his thumb and started rubbing your clit and he continued to pound into you. The feeling of pleasure making you moan. As Anakin was about to cum, you flipped him over.

He wasn't sure how you managed to do it, but he was in such a state of lust he didn't care. He watched you go up and down on his cock.

"Good girl," he said, running his hands up and down the sides of your body, he took one of the hands off your sides and began to rub your clit with his thumb. In a matter of seconds, you both came undone and you collapsed on him.

"Baby, are you okay?" he asked looking down at your head, that was placed on his chest, you nodded and slowly got off of him. You spotted Anakin shirt first so you pulled it on and headed towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" he asked "To take a shower, care to join me?" he quickly got up, while you ran to the bathroom, to see if he could catch you. Which he did.

And he decided to pick you up a throw you over his shoulder. "Let me go," you said dramatically, and started to hit his back playfully.

"Do you remember where that saying got you last time?"

"You're lucky I love you," you said as he finally reached the bathroom and put you back on your feet.