careless souls (fluff)

credit me!

You became exhausted as you dragged your numb feet to your house for the day, closing the door behind you as you locked it with your key. You took in a deep sigh, finally happy that you're at a place you could call home.

You then did what any normal person would do; take a shower, moisturize your body, comb through your hair and put on more comfortable clothes that you can sleep in.

Once that was done you headed down the stairs, noticing Anakin's calm body playing on a ukulele outside on your backyard, embracing the weather hugging him ever so gently.

Your lips grew a grin, looking at how focused he was blurring out everything else that could've possibly made him feel worried or stressed out, besides you obviously.

He would put down his ukulele to think about you, or focus on playing a song he knew you liked on his instrument.

You headed for the backyard door, putting all of your force on the handle to push it out, getting a clearer view of what was outside. And the person you loved was right there in front of you, playing from his heart.

"What song are you playing" you asked softly, he noticed your hair blew behind your neck from the wind. The sunlight also exposed half of your body, the other half slightly being shadowed by a distance from your house.

He began to take in a full examination of you. Your bright smile, your eyes, your hands. But most importantly, your forehead and your natural control of your breathing. He noticed that something was wrong.

Your breathing was differently from normal, and your forehead began to anxiously sweat, but not from the sunlight.

As he played the notes on his instrument, changing it to the song he knew you liked, he was now more focused on making sure you'll feel better now that you're near him.

You furrowed your eyebrows at the sudden long pause "did I say something wrong?"

He suddenly shook his head "no" he said, raising his forehead "there's nothing wrong with what you asked, I'm just playing your favorite song."

You both chuckled nervously, as you began to blush from happiness. You curled your body onto the couch, lying down on his chest, feeling how warm and cozy it always had been.

You exhaled deeply, he noticed that something was on your mind, something that made you feel anxious.

He did what you loved the most from him, letting his figures play with your hair.

He practically massaged it.

He would slightly pat it down, to make you feel even more comfortable, putting more trust in him.

"Is there something on your mind bee?" He asked calmly, to make you aware that you wouldn't feel pressured in any way.

He felt sharp pain in your chest, expanding more, and more. "It happened again" you said.

"Please, tell me" he encouraged.

You continued, slightly blurring out the sound of his ukulele "my colleague, I heard a few of my other colleagues telling me that hr thinks that I'm too soft to stand up for myself. And it's all because he's jealous that his boss gave me a promotion instead of him."

He then moved his hand down to your stomach, rubbing it in a slow circle "I'm so sorry, he shouldn't have done that. That's childish of him to do so."

You sighed, picking a flower from the grass that was beneath you, twirling it around "I know, he's so immature."

"You deserve so much more than for him to talk bad about you, I would never want you to get hurt by careless souls."

You threw the flower back on the grass, wrapping both of his arms over you, stopping him from playing, feeling his warm chuckle snuggle on your hair.

He sighed softly "I love you too much to ever see you get hurt" he muffled in your hair.

He slightly moved your hair to the side, leaving a warm tiny peck on the cheek "I love you bee."

You moved his hand close to your mouth, kissing it deeply "I love you too Anakin."

There was a long pause, as he began to comically yelled out the lyrics to your favorite song, one that he wrote for you.

You chuckled at him purposely singing badly, so you began to do the same with him.

You both began to cackle at him hitting his high note, hearing a slight crack from his throat.

Until the sun went down...