•tazron (fluff)

credit me!

"Luke, try not to spill your blue milk. We aren't trying to waste any food here." Little Leia snapped at Luke, who was becoming a little too clumsy for his well-being.

"Don't try to guilt-trip me Leia. I can't hold my ducky and my drink at the same time!" Little Luke whined, as his golden locks jumped while he was frustrated.

While having your picnic in Tazron, you decided that you wanted to have a family picnic with Anakin and the twins. Luke was making such a mess with his milk that kept on spilling everywhere, the baskets, the blanket that was covered by your things. You were then beginning to  rethinking that maybe it'd be best for Obi Wan and Ashoka to baby sit the twins and only share your lovable spare time with Anakin.

"Cooperate with one another, here" you handed both of them kites to play with, only for them to feel entertained by the activities. "Go play with these and see if you'll like them" you suggested.

"And what is daddy going to do?" Leia asked, out of curiosity. "Don't worry, he'll do something productive. Go on my little ones" you lightly moved their backs as their little figures frolicked and screamed their way into flying their kites.
While you and Anakin got up from the grass and moved to the secret garden.

"I missed our times when we wouldn't worry about anything but wars and battle off clones." You said. Looking around the garden for the first time in forever.

The garden was filled with roses and a long, thin, white bench that was lightly shaded with blue, the sky, which never changed, was filled with visible stars, the Jedi and Sith force ghosts would sometimes romantically dance on those clouds. Some with different genders, but mostly with the same gender.

"I'm surprised that nothing has changed. Everything felt so different but so surreal back then." You chuckled, getting closer to Anakin, who was also playing some slow romantic music.

He got up from the beatbox, and approached towards you moving a piece of your hair behind your ear with his metal hand, which was covered by glove.

"And you haven't changed a bit, you are still the woman I've imagined in my dreams. Always have and always will be." Anakin complimented, smiling at you.

He then moved back, taking out his hand waiting for a response. "Come my princess" he said. You took out your hand as you join him as you waltzed around the garden, you felt the soft rhythm of the music playing as his hands glided onto yours, his foot in front of yours as yours moved back.

Your movements followed with his in a repetitive period of time, as he turned you over as you hovered over the tall grass. You giggled as Anakin began teasing you with his cheek admirations.

You were then brought back onto the ground as you rested your head onto his covered chest, his warm big arms covered your back, which was submerged by your silky long blue scarf.

"You know, I wish I could see you in real life instead of as a force ghost, it's sad to accept that you're dead." Anakin murmured.

"Oh but my feelings for you have never died down. I love you Ani." You cried in a tone only he can here. You held onto his head full of wavy hair. A tear ran down your cheek, as Anakin held onto your arm.

"I love you too." He whimpered. He gave you a small peck on your blue forehead. "My beloved princess." You started to chuckle loudly as your lips began to brush onto his, your hands were onto his cheeks as his did the same.

He then let go of your touch as he hugged you once again, as you both slowly danced around the garden once again, listening to the enthralling steady orchestra music, the notes were played beautifully by the violin as you heard the trumpet blow out its perfectly noted parts.

"Now" Anakin started, as you looked up at him  in good posture, still not letting go of his touch. "Let's go find our children." He said, as you both left the garden.

Seeing Luke and Leia once again, playing with their kites as they happily screamed, they also hung out with other force ghost padawan, both from the Jedi and Sith Order. They flew with Luke and Leia in the air, as they pretended that they were those kites that elegantly flew across the flowing wind.

"Right" you said, as you looked up at Anakin who grinned at Luke and Leia, happily playing with other ghost children. "family" you finished talking, as you looked back at them. Never wanting to leave Tazron, ever.