•so needy (smut)

give me credit

You woke up your naked body from your the bed Anakin tucked you in in your playroom, filled with chains and multiples kinks he uses you with to the fullest.

You noticed his door open, seeing him only with his boxers on as he approached up to your awaken body, resting on the edge of your bed "good morning Angel" he greeted you, moving back a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Good morning Ani" you responded back to him, as you felt his soft lips give you a soft kiss on the lips.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked softly, standing up to grab a certain object from the back of the room, a large distance from where you were.

"Yes, I did" you responded, looking in all curiousness at what he was trying to get ahold of.

You noticed him grabbing onto ankle cuffs, trays filled with ice cubes, bondage rope.

You were starting to feel a sudden rush of heat in between your legs, as you rubbed them together, biting your lip from arousal.

"You wouldn't mind if I used these on you?"

You chuckled, slowly removing the blanket from your figure, as you teased Anakin with exposing your bare chest for him to gawk at, and admire every inch of you.

"Not at all." You spread out your legs for him to get a good view of your wet cunt.

You heard him humming, harshly throwing the materials on the bed, as you felt your hairs go up almost instantly "you're all soaking wet for me, what a good girl."

You felt his arm wrap around your leg, feeling his other hand stretch your folds out to see how wet you were.

And the moment had only just gotten better for him "fuck darling you're getting even more wet" you felt his hot breath travel over your cunt, making you whine in response.

You threw your head back, feeling yourself arch your back more against the ceiling, feeling both of your wrists being tied up by his rope and around the legs of the bed, and buckling your legs in ankle cuffs to keep you steady and where Anakin wanted you to be put in.

He then got out of the bed with a whisper he left for you "don't move."

"Yes Ani" you obeyed him, staying as still as a statue.

He plopped an ice cube on his hand, putting it in his mouth as you felt his breath nearer to your presence, feeling his soft lips connect with yours with the cool breeze the ice cube shocked you with.

Your body was slightly shaking from the vibrance in pleasure you gained from the ice cube, feeling his lips trail down to your neck, and play around with your breasts.

"Try to keep yourself steady my love" Anakin muffled.

You spoke through your moans "I'm- trying" you let out a quince from his cold lips reach for your belly-button, resting the cube on top of it.

You felt the coldness sting you as you tried to control yourself from letting your cunt throb so much.

You pulled onto the rope, whining under Anakin's dominance over you, controlling what you were able to do and what were his limits, and you loved every minute of it.

You asked for more, you begged him to use you as his toy "use me Ani! Please use me! I want all of you." You bit your lip as you let out a slight whine, feeling the cube turn into slowly water as you felt it drip onto your wet cunt.

There was a slight moment of silence, until you felt his tongue slowly go through your entrance, he removed his tongue from you to speak "look at you" he started, seeing you bite your lip once again from feeling his warm tongue entering inside of you "so needy for me, ready for me to taste you."

You moaned, trying to keep yourself steady "yes please! Eat me out Ani!"

"Of course Angel" he responded as you felt his tongue lick a strip of you, feeling him tug your folds one by one, spitting on them as he leaned in closer to spit inside of your hole.

You hummed loudly, as your body suddenly twitched in shock from the pleasure you had received from him.

He then, without a moment's notice, began to lick every inch of your cunt, as if it were the best thing he's ever tasted.

You heard his muffled pants and groans as he ate out all of you.

You were about to reach your orgasm, you screamed Anakin's name, "fuck, I'm gonna—" you could barely even finish your sentence, feeling his nails dig up your legs, only noticing the arousing ticklish sensation of his tongue circling around your clit, as it had finally helped you climax.

You let out your hot juices smother onto his face, not even bothering to stop at any moment.

You felt a few strands of your hair glued onto your face from the constant amount of times you've rocked your head back and forth.

He finished off with a soft kiss on your cunt, to shoe how much he admired and cherished it.

You felt your legs being pulled over Anakin's neck from the weight of the ankle cuffs he put you in, you saw him pull down his boxers, as his member pulled itself out from his undergarment, holding it to adjust where your entrance was.

Once he found it, he slowly but gently pushed himself inside you, you slightly gasped as you tried to hold yourself steady.

His warm member stretched you out, you felt nothing but pleasure and heat filling up inside of you "you alright Angel?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm alright my love" you closed your eyes to take in the moment of how fat his cock felt inside of you.

He then slowly moved himself in and out of you, you felt the friction of his dick attract your g-spot, feeling a rush of excitement inside of you as you felt your nipples harden.

Your clit was throbbing even more as you felt yourself almost at your high once again, your body preparing you for your second climax.

You heard Anakin's loud groans and moans being expressed in the air, "please go faster" you asked politely.

He did what you wanted, as you felt his member race itself into you with a quicker amount of speed, practically making the bed noticeably shake from how fast he was moving, helping you gain pleasure more and more and more until...

"Fuck! Mmmm—" just before you could say anything else, Anakin made sure to cover your mouth with his hand as he let you moan as loud as you wished to through it to not cause a distraction to your neighbors.

Anakin's moan was a lot less quieter than yours, more relaxed as he let out his white juices inside of you, attacking your hole.

You could've sworn you felt fulfilled, literally.

You heard Anakin finally relax, releasing himself from inside you as he removed the weight of your legs from his neck, gently resting them on the bed as he untied and unbuckled you from all of the toys he uses you with.

You thought to yourself 'that was one hell of a morning.'