•yes we can (smut)

give me credit!

Anakin pulled you into his room as his lips brushed over yours, preparing you for the trembling connection your lips would have as he gently pressed onto them, closing the door while licking it through the Force

You flinched, mumbling through the kisses "Anakin, we can't be doing this. Not right now" you chuckled, feeling him tease you through squeezing and giving your ass a little slap from under your skirt.

He leaned into your ear "oh yes we can" he spices up the ending with a little growl to uptight your sexual behavior in the moment.

His lips played around with the sides of your neck, holding onto each of the opposite side individually with his hand for more control to give you that sweet welcoming pleasure you had always received from him at the start of your relationship.

He began to quicken up his pace and sway his hips with yours, groping around your covered breasts as he began to slowly unbutton your shirt, ripping it off of your chest doing the same for your bra as well.

The both of you expressing his pants and moans as he began to walk you up to his bed, plopping your back onto the soft sheets, your hands meeting up with his locks as you playfully handled with them.

You felt your heart sink in a warm bath of arousal as you felt Anakin's hand secretly trail up your legs, noticing the fabric of your panties slapping against your cunt as it went down your thighs, reaching for the line hitting your feet as Anakin single-handedly took it off like a champ.

He began to travel his lips down your chest, nippling each of your breasts individually as he began to gently peck onto your bush of hair, embracing its beauty as you felt his smile down there, you began to chuckle "stop you're gonna make me laugh."

You felt him shake his head as he wrapped his arms around your legs, giving it a sweet peck "of course princess" he apologized softly as he went down to flick your folds with his tongue.

You arched your back until it could've gone through a quick snap of a crack from your bone, the shape of your mouth grew a long oval, gently brushing your hands deep into his scalp as he began to slowly move his tongue up your clit, taking in the wet sticky sound it gave off in the moment.

You felt and heard his pants, noticing that he was taking his time trying to make sure you felt good, and it worked wonderfully for you. You felt out all of the emotions you've experienced and to his surprise you cussed a lot more than you normally would have;

"Nuhhh-fuck yes! Give me more! Please give me more—please don't move a fucking muscle!"

He made your moment more thrilling as you noticed he was now removing his glove from his metal hand from the Force, giving you what you fucking deserved as he was now becoming hornier than ever.

He unleashed his metal glove as he stuck one finger up your hole, trying to find your g-spot, once he did your thoughts turned white. It faded away as it was now only thinking about Anakin fucking your brains out.

The rush of heat blushing out from your chest, chilling hot friction expressed from your clit was your high was just about to cum, the feeling of tongue deep inside you, flicking it to excite your g-spot.

In the moment you were in right now your clit was being fueled with a sexual breeze of being aroused, your moaned were becoming louder than they were before.

You felt Anakin's grip tighten as it was the only grip you could feel, in which all you could think about right now was Anakin's warm wet tongue messing around with your clit as you expressed your hot juices all around his face.

You took a few deep breaths to calm yourself down as you were getting a bit tired, feeling Anakin finishing off his work by leaving tiny pecks up each of your legs expressing the words "you're beautiful all around" onto each leg, never wanting to wash off the positivity laid onto them ever again.