Chapter 01: Kissable

In the depths of the Blackpink house was echoing Rosie posie's chaotic energy as she searched for something very precious to her.

"Unnie, did you see my phone?" Rosè asks Jennie while turning the house upside down just to find her phone.

"Naur Rosie." Jennie teasingly mimics the younger's English accent.

Rosè stops mid-way before glaring at her unnie. She stomps her foot like the child she is. "I will ask Jisoo unnie. You and Lisa always tease me." She pouts. "Jisoounnie!" She runs off to Jisoo's room.

Jennie shrugs her shoulders off before going back to scrolling through her Instagram account.

"Gosh! This people can't keep their trashy mouths to themselves now, can they?" She rolls her eyes at the hate comments.

These people are so stupid. Do they enjoy spreading hate when all it does is pay my bills? Keep doing it then.

She thinks to herself but who was she lying to? It affected her a lot. More than words could explain.

She rolled her eyes again and was about to scroll further before getting interrupted by the door bell.

"Oh fudge!"

She curses under her breathe before opening the door.

×

"Jisoo unnie." Rosè whines demanding attention from the older one. She gets under her blanket and snatches the video game console from Jisoo's hands before snuggling in her neck.

Jisoo sighs at the younger one's demanding behaviour before embracing her and caressing her hair.

"What's wrong Chaeyoungie?" She looks down at Rosè who had her face buried in her chest.

Rosè looks up and kisses Jisoo's cheeks out of the blue.

"You are so kissable unnie." Rosè realises what she just uttered out of her mouth. "I-I meant your cheeks ok?" She gets defensive.

Jisoo chuckles. "Of course I know. Did I ask you? Don't tell me you meant something else-" She widens her eyes in an attempt to distract her from whatever problem she came to her for.

"No no no! Not at all!" Rosè slightly yells.

Jisoo bursts into a fit of laughter at her panicked face. "Oh god chaeng. You are so cute." She cups her cheeks.

"I know."

"Hey! I am praising you and you are I know-ing me?" Jisoo dramatically gasps. "Okay, tell me why did you disturb my gaming session?"

Before Rosè could say anything they get called out by Jenlisa to eat lunch.

"Come out both of you! Don't tell me you fell in love in there?! Come and eat before I leave you to die hungry." Jennie yells from the living room.

"Coming." Jisoo yells back.

×

The girls sit on the dinning table with Jisoo sitting beside Jennie, and Rosè and Lisa sat together.

Lisa quickly chews onto her food to speak something.

Jisoo's eyes unknowingly fall on Lisa and she giggles before shoving another bite of food into her mouth.

Lisa sighs upon finishing the food.

"Unnie!" All the older girls look at Lisa thinking it was them she called but her eyes only look at Jisoo.

"Jisoo unnie." She says emphasizing Jisoo's name to let the other girls know it's not then she called.

Chaennie look between the two before looking back down at their plate of food.

Jisoo hums, waiting for Lisa to speak.

"Do you wanna go out and watch the sunset with me? Just you and me. We will go on a date to the park where we saw the sunset last time."

Jennie glances at Jisoo waiting for her answer. An unknown jealous evokes inside her.

Why doesn't unnie go to such dates with me? Why only Lisa? Unfair.

She rolls her eyes in an attempt to deny her jealousy that was not-so obvious.

Her jealous takes over and she speaks. "Jisooya, you never go to dates with me?" Jennie pouts.

Jisoo caresses her cheeks playfully.

"Aw sweetheart, don't worry, we will go next time. This time let me go with Lisa. Ok." She talks to Jennie as if she was speaking to a baby.

Jennie's heart flutters at the nickname. She could feel her cheeks heat up but why? Jisoo is like a bestfriend to her so why was she feeling these things? She wondered.

Lisa squeals like the hype-girl she is. A big and geniune smile comes to her face.

×

"Unnie, I am so happy to spend my evening with you." Lisa sqeals in happiness.

Jisoo chuckles at her cute behaviour.

Lisa's smile drops and she paused mid-way through the walk but she didn't leave Jisoo's hand.

In an instant the smile comes back to her face and jumps like a bunny and side hugs Jisoo.

"What are you so happy about?" Jisoo asks, clueless about what's cooking in the younger's brain.

Lisa leaves clueless Jisoo's hand and walks to a lady she randomly saw was there with her husband.

She just guessed that was her husband. And he was indeed her husband.

She taps the woman lightly on the shoulder. The woman stops walking and looks back at Lisa.

"Hi there. Sorry to disturb you two couples but can you do me a favour please?" She politely asks hoping they'd agree.

"Sure." The woman agrees.

"Can you click a photo of me with my friend right there?" She asks pointing to Jisoo who looked at them clueless of what was happening.

She woman nodds her head in agreement.

Lisa hands the woman her phone and goes to pose with Jisoo.

They give poses and the woman clicks their photos.

She then hands the cell phone back to Lisa and smiles. "You too look really cute together." She then leaves with her husband.

Lisa looks down at the mobile screen, flipping through their taken photos. A smile creeps to her lips, a soft and gentle one.

"That I know." She mumbles to herself so Jisoo wouldn't hear her, but unfortunately she did but chose not to question anything.

She successfully set their photo as her home screen with the lock screen being a photo of all the four girls together.