Chapter 02: Rosie, do you like Jisoo?

"Guys! Let's go to the beach. Please." Jisoo said emotionally blackmailing her members with her puppy eyes and pouty lips and absolutely not-surprisingly, all the members are so far whipped for her.

"Oh God Jisoo! Don't emotional blackmail us. We deserve a break, and I deserve some sleep." Jennie said, closing her eyes and pulling the blanket over her face.

Jisoo sighed with a pout. Seeing her sad, the younger ones exchanged glances, speaking through eyes and conveying the plan.

As per the plan, Rosè starts. "I am in!" She squeals and raises her hand straight like she was an elementary school kid, giving attendance.

"Me too!" Lisa chrips.

Jisoo looks up at them with stars in her eyes. She smiled before hopping like a child and squealing in joy.

Jennie was pretending to sleep but her ears were all on their conversation. She sighs deeply. Jealousy graving in her heart once again. She threw the blanket off her body as determination ran through her body like electricity.

She was determined to spend her time with Jisoo and make sure she was the only one Jisoo would stick to.

"Unnie, me too." Jennie comes out of the room and stands on top of Jisoo's head. She gave Jisoo and innocent smile and her cute doe eyes worked as the cherry on top.

"Of course Jendukie. How can I say no to my Nini?" Jisoo caresses her chin and nuzzles her nose against Jennie's.

Jennie finds herself unable to speak or move a muscle. This was not the first time they were touchy but definitely first time, feeling a zoo of butterflies in her tummy. Her cheeks heat up and red blush spreads on her cheeks except this time she didn't apply makeup.

Jisoo retrives her attention from Jennie which she dislikes but obviously can't show.

"Ok girls, get to packing, we will leave tomorrow to the beach. I will book rooms for us in a hotel nearby."

That wasn't the plan.

Both the younger girls speak through their eyes again.

×

The Next Morning.

Jisoo was the first to wake up and she disrupts the others slumbers too, enjoying every ounce of their misery.

She mimics an evil laugh, watching Lisa's sleep deprived self.

"Jisooya." She calls the eldest in an informal manner.

Jisoo not bothered watches her cute maknae with a smile. Maybe she disturbed her sleep but she's looking so cute that Jisoo doesn't want her to sleep.

Out of the blue, Lisa pulls Jisoo on the bed and Jisoo straight lands on top of Lisa, her face dug in Lisa's chest but who cared? Well, Jisoo did.

But Lisa didn't.

She'd love having Jisoo snuggle her to sleep.

Lisa doesn't say anything but simply flips Jisoo around and now she was on top of Jisoo.

She carefully rested her head on Jisoo's chest. She took Jisoo's hands and wrapped them around her own body.

Jisoo couldn't even move a muscle with Lisa hovering on top of her. She simple kept still with her hands on Lisa's waist and head.

She sighs and gently kisses her forehead.

"Good night." She whispers near the sleeping Lisa's ear.

×

"Rosie, do you like Jisoo?" Jennie randomly questions Rosè who was resting with her head on Jennie's hand.

"Huh? Of course, I do." Jennie's heart races at the answer. She hopes somewhere deep inside that Rosè did not mean it the other way.

Seeing Jennie zone out, Rosè softly places her hand on Jennie's cheek and caressed it with her thumb.

"What's wrong unnie?"

Jennie remembers Jisoo asking her the same thing two days prior. She smiled from ear to ear.

"Jenduk." Rosè waves her hand infront of Jennie's face waiting for her attention.

"Oh yeah! Huh? Nothing's wrong Rosie." Jennie pats her head.

"Whatever satisfies you Jendukie." Rosè shrugs her shoulders and gets up. She playfully winks at Jennie before leaving her bedroom.