Chapter 20: The love of me

Today was Rosè and Jisoo's one year anniversary, today marks the day when they first started dating and now they have happily spent a year of their lives together.

"Close your eyes honey," Rosè sensually whispered into Jisoo's ear, "You are about to experience the love of Park Chaeyoung."

With closed eyes, Jisoo lovingly smiled even though she couldn't see Rosè, she knew that Rosè was excited as heck.

"Tada~" Rosè cooed as she removed the red ribbon from Jisoo's eyes.

Jisoo gasped loudly and her eyes sparkles in the moonlight, her lips twitching into a gentle smile of gratitude. She turned around and gave herself into Rosè's arms.

"What happened love? Do you not like it?" Rosè wrapped her arms around Jisoo protectively and lookeda t Jisoo's teary eyes.

It was rare sight, to see Jisoo cry.

"I love it," Jisoo said even though her voice was breaking, "I am just overwhelmed, I am so grateful to have you, you mean the world to me." She sniffed and hugged Rosè again.

"I'm more grateful, that you love me." Rosè pulled out from the hug and wiped Jisoo's tears with her palm before turning her around and wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Happy anniversary." She kissed Jisoo's temple and guided her to the table.

It was not a party, just a little setup for them to spend their time together as they had been busy with their solo activities as soloists in the k-industry.

Rosè had cooked all the dishes that Jisoo liked and she bought a beautiful floral gown for her and a matching suit for herself.

The table was setup in their backyard which was as big as their living room. It was a simple and minimalist setup but it was fancy for Jisoo because it was done with love by her lady.

"I sweat if I get to see this happiness on your face then I am ready to setup a thousand dates for us every year." Rosè stared at Jisoo with her palm on her cheeks supported by the table.

Jisoo giggled and hid her face with her hands. "Oh please."

"By the way......" Rosè slowly leaned forward near Jisoo and Jisoo seemed confused.

Rosè cupped her cheek and collided their lips together, gently savouring the taste of Jisoo's lips.

She pulled out and breathed hastily before colliding their lips again.

“You are the love of me.”

-The End-