Chapter 08: Hope

Jisoo's POV.

I entered my shared room with Jennie but didn't see her there.

She ran away from the restaurant in tears after literally kissing me.

What did she thinks she was doing? This was done against my consent and I did not like this.

I sat on the bed on the verge of tears myself, what was happening? This vacation was supposed to be fun and a way for us to spend time together but I ended up getting confessions from all my members.

Lisa straightforwardly confessed her feelings, I read Chaeyoung's diary and got to know about her feelings, Jennie kissed me without my consent to express her feelings.

I love one of them in a romantic way but that doesn't give me the right to break the other's hearts.

I can't see my members broken, crying, hurt and depressed, and the reason being me? No. I don't want this.

I hugged my knees close to my chest and buried my face in my hands. This was a realisation, that even though I love all of my members, I will still end up breaking two hearts.

They are my family, my friends, my everything, the reason I am living, I can't afford to see them in a broken state all because of me and my feelings.

The crying face of Jennie and Lisa brought so much pain to me, so much regret and sorrow.

That night, I cried myself to sleep. I want to go back home. I will request the members to vind up and come home with me.

We will sort this out together and stay strong, we will not fight because of mere romantic feelings for one another.

End of Jisoo's POV.

×

"Guys, let's go back home now. We enjoyed the vacation enough." Jisoo spoke while eating her breakfast with a blunt expression.

The other members were no different. Their expressions did not convey excitement, joy, satisfaction or pleasure. All their expressions conveyed was a feeling of boredom, dissatisfaction.

Jennie's expressions were a mix of guilt, remorse, sadness and boredom. She had under eye bags and her eyes and nose were red.

"Yeah." Lisa said.

"Ok." Rosè said.

"Hmmm." Jennie said.

I hope things don't get ruined back home, it's already so messed up. Jisoo thought before leaving the three alone on the table and walking to her shared room.

I hope Jisoo will forgive me for my actions. Jennie thought to herself and sniffed her runny nose before leaving the table to go to the beach, one last time.

I hope I will be able to confess my feelings to Jisoo after we go back home. Rosè thought before leaving the table to go to her shared room.

I hope Jisoo will consider my feelings for her and give me a positive reply soon. Lisa thought before leaving the table and walking up to the beach.

-

Everyone's hoping for something or the other, what are you hoping for? I am hoping for my academic dreams to come true this year.